Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 12:32 AM   #1
Astyanax12

Nope, they're real easy. They won't cross the moat so you just pull back to a safe distance along the side of the castle - a few Burning Haze spells and they're toast. Fire spells seem to be very effective against them and their range is slightly less than yours so they can't hurt you.

Old 11-15-2000, 07:33 AM   #2
ryu666

I had a problem with them,when I was going home from Shouregon castle after big demon kill.I can not went home,because
there was 4 amazon mantraps,thay atacking from very long distance and I thought that there is my end of the game, because thay making very big damage!But every problem have an answer.If your situation are like me,and amazon mantraps
are walking somwhere near castle walls,specialy near castle bridge,you have to go into the tower,then very slowly jump to the right castle wall,(I shoot tham with meteor and flamestrike)then look left and right,if you don't see tham make one step and look left and right again,when you'll see amazon mantrap shoot without using your magik and simple make
3-4 steps back,then wait 10 sekonds and do it again.My taktik can be very hard to understend,but try it your self,
make 1-2 attempt and all will be O.K.Good luck!

Old 11-15-2000, 09:10 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for the tips, Ryu666.
I always preferred rushing the dratted creatures and fighting them close up. Not sure that is any better than your approach but did allow my strictly fighters to add in their whacks!.

Wyv
Old 11-15-2000, 11:21 AM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Ryu,

Hey there, Chun Li and Ken have been looking for you, Master of the Shotokan Fist.

Peace of Cacke? Is that a treaty from some part of France, or somthing that you find in your pants after watching a very scary movie?

Your tactics sound good, there's no easy way to kill them. Even though I had all the powerful spells, I preferred to fight them hand to hand.

Scronan
Old 11-15-2000, 03:41 PM   #5
Kate
Welcomed New User

That would be fine if the buggers were anywhere near a castle or a moat, rather than just outside the bloody town!!
No chance of distance strikes, or luring them to places they can't pass or anything like that. I'm just messing about on the other side of town trying to get enough experience to get better spells to zap them with so that I can get on with the game.
Most frustrating.
Kate