Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2001, 12:25 AM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

OK i am working on some quests, but im not doing too well. Where are these paladins in the bridge district? Also speaking of the bridge district, what do i need to do to kill that skinner SOB? I think he fled to Umar hills or something? what do I do from there?. One more question if any of you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I did it last game but I can't remember how on this try. Who do I talk to to get to windspear hills???
Please Help!!!!

Carpe Diem. Tempus Edax Rerum.

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark..."
Old 10-21-2001, 12:40 AM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
OK i am working on some quests, but im not doing too well. Where are these paladins in the bridge district?

As soon as you enter the district, go down and to the left. It curves
around and they should be engaged with a group of thieves.

Also speaking of the bridge district, what do i need to do to kill that skinner SOB? I think he fled to Umar hills or something? what do I do from there?.

Umm..go to Umar Hills. Walking around you should run into the quest there.
To get the Umar Hills, talk to the little boy standing in the park of the
Government Dist.

One more question if any of you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I did it last game but I can't remember how on this try. Who do I talk to to get to windspear hills???
Please Help!!!!

Talk to Firkraag at the Copper Coronet.

Carpe Diem. Tempus Edax Rerum.

You're welcome..and welcome to the board..
Old 10-21-2001, 12:40 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

When you enter the Bridge District, go right. You should see the paladins and another group there.
Old 10-21-2001, 12:41 AM   #4
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(LOTS OF SPOILERS)

The paladins in the Bridge District are linked to one of the quests in the Order of the Radiant Heart (you need a reputation of above 17, I think).

To kill the skinner, you will find him at Trademeet, after you've completed the quests there... it will come naturally to you if you've completed the Bridge District part of this quest.

To get to the Windspear Hills, talk to Lord Firkraag in the Copper Coronet (Slums). He should be saying, "I've a quest for you, if you wish to hear it." - or smtg to that effect.

Old 10-21-2001, 12:48 AM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Thank you so much. Much ale will flow in your honor once my quests are completed. May Minsc create many new sayings in you honor.

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark..."