Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 10-25-2003, 10:08 PM   #1
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

There are a few details within the framework and interface that bug me, and the worst two i was just moaning about while playing:

When you want to click onto a character while they're making one of their comments (The heads pop into the field of view even if you have the wide view selected, and the Sound turned off--that's a sub-peave) Anyway, if you click just as they start their inanity, you end up switching weapons, and if you try to save a little time and click their hung-out faces, and you click too late, you might end up clicking something in the environment (i accidentally lowered the Umpani flag doing this)

The fastest chars are the ones who lose their swings first when moving. That is kinda inside-out, eh?

And one more i just thought of--getting shoved around. Four Mooks and a Liz, 2 with max Str, and a SINGLE Trynnie knocks us off the Bough....
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 04:15 AM   #2
sultan

agreed, scatter. those last two in particular (initiative and walking) are my two biggest peeves, after slow monster animations in combat. i dont know if those are classified as interface or playability issues.

but, as noted in other threads, they are relatively minor complaints compared to peeves about other games, particularly when compared to how many things are awesome about wiz 8.