Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 09:13 PM   #1
Dragos

So plenty of people have talked about fighter , druid, and thief strongholds but I have yet to hear if my poor paladin will ever get one. I believe in the AD&D rules Paladins get a warsteed at some point, but I dont think we get hirelings or strongholds. Due to game mechanics I don't see a war elephant on the horizon so do I have anything at all to look forward too?

Old 10-25-2000, 09:37 PM   #2
CamilleRadiantHeart

Virtuous paladins are invited to join and fulfill quests for the Order of the Radiant Heart in Athkatla's Temple District.
I was recommended by a resident of the cabin in the Windspear Hills after returning their missing son.
Completing quests for the Order provides enviable rewards, and the knowledge that justice has prevailed.