Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 10:46 PM   #1
Andel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, I'm in Chapter 3. I cleared out the graveyard in Chapter 2, except for the locked door in the underground dungeon. I poasted a message a couple of weeks ago and was told that I can't get into that part of the dungeon until Chapter 3 - and then I need to find someone named Haz to let me in. So now I'm back in the graveyeard and I've looked everywhere. How do I get through the locked door????
Old 06-18-2001, 10:52 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

He's at the blue doors in the lower crypts, a.k.a. spider area.

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-18-2001, 10:58 PM   #3
Andel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are the blue doors the locked door? I'd swear I've been to every area in the lower crypt???
Old 06-18-2001, 11:15 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Andel:
Are the blue doors the locked door? I'd swear I've been to every area in the lower crypt???
SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
Normally Haz and his golem should be standing in front of the blue locked doors north of the spider nest in the lower tomb area, waiting for your party.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 06-18-2001, 11:24 PM   #5
Andel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I'm am obviously stumped. I've killed everything down in the lower crypt that needs killin' and there is no guy with a golem standing by the blue doors. So I can only assume that I have not tripped something in the game that will bring Haz and his golem out of hiding.

Now I met some little runt at the circus area who told me I should go and meet some lady at night in the graveyard. I went to the graveyeard at night and searched for her but didn't find her. I did give the little boy back his teddy bear and I watched some ghost kick his nephews butt -- but no lady.

Are these connected? Should I come back to this later?
Old 06-18-2001, 11:29 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Andel:
Well I'm am obviously stumped. I've killed everything down in the lower crypt that needs killin' and there is no guy with a golem standing by the blue doors. So I can only assume that I have not tripped something in the game that will bring Haz and his golem out of hiding.

Now I met some little runt at the circus area who told me I should go and meet some lady at night in the graveyard. I went to the graveyeard at night and searched for her but didn't find her. I did give the little boy back his teddy bear and I watched some ghost kick his nephews butt -- but no lady.

Are these connected? Should I come back to this later?

Errrr.....TIME OUT.....
Exactly which chapter are you in?? If you are still in Chp 2, don't worry about Haz, he will only be around near the end of the Chp 3 (depending on your choices).

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 06-18-2001, 11:31 PM   #7
Tananda
Elminster

Andel,
I have rather silly question: Have you been told to meet Haz in the crypt? I mean - has anybody in the game told you about this meeting?
If no, go to the Shadow Guild - their true leader should tell you everything.

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 06-19-2001, 01:00 AM   #8
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Andel
I assume you've been approached by both Brus and whatshername. I don't want to spoil it for you, but if you're in Chap 3 you'll have to make a choice. Depending on your choice, you'll (eventually) get to see the mage and the golem.

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc
Old 06-19-2001, 09:10 AM   #9
Andel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey thanks for all the help. To be honest, I haven't talked to anyone about Haz. I was stumped on how to get in that locked door. But I'll go back to the docks. I did talk to Aran Linvall, and a couple other thieves.

You'll all have to excuse my ignorance, but this is my first Baldur's Gate game. Obviously there is a great deal to the order of this game - as in "do things in the correct order", whereas I have been spending most of my time traveling from district to district looking for a fight. It appears that I need to backtrack a bit and start listening to more people.

Thanks.
Old 06-19-2001, 09:23 AM   #10
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Thats why I like it more than the other games on the market. Its not all hack and slash. You actually have to DO things its a thinking game as much as it is action.

spoiler (sorta)
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
' make sure you take some vampire stakes with you when you DO find Haz.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!