Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-10-2001, 06:54 PM   #21
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Safana didn't kill Coran. Lanfear killed them both!

Tancred
Oh that's right! I remember now. But she betrayed him anyway didn't she?

I really wanted to save Coran

PS - I *DID* the tutorial - (imported high level mage) casted abi-dalzim and time stop on those menacing goblins and mephits. (aren't I a bit of an overkill?)

------------------

HOLY MAGE WAH
Old 04-10-2001, 07:05 PM   #22
Lord Shield

Spoiler
Sort of - Safana was just too tempted by the bounty on your head. She didn't want to betray Coran but figured he wouldn't go along with it. I don't think she actually LOVED him
Hey here's a thought. A party made up of these people Cntrl-Q's into your party

Old 04-10-2001, 08:15 PM   #23
Blade
Emerald Dragon

HE HE just realized that Lanfear is a name from the Wheel of Time searies. For thoes that don't know the series she is a evil magic user and servent there devil.
Old 04-10-2001, 10:14 PM   #24
Gargoyle
Manshoon

Apparently Yelsik (forgrt the spelling) is somewhere in the city, but im buggered if i can find him. He was one of the best NPC's in BG1.

------------------
Time is only relevant if you have none !
Old 04-10-2001, 11:35 PM   #25
Desuma_Malevois

Anyone come across Kagan or Alora?

SPOILER
Anyone remember Shank & Carbos, the two rather inept assassins from Candlekeep (Ch. 1)? I came across them fighting each other in the Bridge District.

Old 04-11-2001, 07:56 AM   #26
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Lanfear is cool
And funny how she wants the Male main character for a mate
Just like in the series.
And I liked Garrick in Bg1..Whenever you asked him to leave he'd say "I'm just composing a new play. And guess who the players are!"
or something to that effect.

------------------
Why?
Old 05-07-2001, 05:36 PM   #27
Tancred
White Dragon

I've been playing BG again. Does anyone remember the artist, Prism, nearby Nashkel? He had stolen some diamonds to use as the eyes of his sculpture, carved into the rock. It was the face of a woman - and he calls this woman, whose face he saw only once, Ellesime.

Tancred

OK, it might not be. But it's a bit of a bloody coincidence.
Old 05-07-2001, 05:39 PM   #28
Tancred
White Dragon

SPOILER
Quote:
Anyone remember Shank & Carbos, the two rather inept assassins from Candlekeep (Ch. 1)? I came across them fighting each other in the Bridge District.
You know, I'm SURE I killed them two. Hell, I even played Chapter 1 again to make SURE they were dead. Carbos was even chunked. Hell, they even LIVE in Baldur's Gate! What happened? They recovered from their wounds, and didn't stop running until they hit Athkatla? Hey...

"She's MINE!" Shank lunged at his brother, the sudden hate clear in his face. Always it was Carbos getting the big breaks, the sweeter deals... always it was his stupid ideas getting them into trouble. He had almost got the pair of them killed more than once. Shank certainly wasn't letting him get away with stealing a girl as well.
Carbos met his brother blade to blade. Maria stood to one side, silently willing them on, not for either brother's sake, but for her own entertainment. Carbos detested his brother's simple-mindedness; it would just like him to draw steel for a girl as cheap as Maria. Of course, if that got the little fool killed, it was his fault alone...
The two brothers made a few passes, each seeking for an opening. Carbos leapt forward, aiming for his brother's left side; he knew Shank's left arm had been stiff ever since that botched killing in Candlekeep. Shank fell back, his footing suddenly knocked off-balance by Carbos' sudden strike. Somehow Shank got his knife in the way of his brother's, using his back leg to push against his brother. Shank grinned fiercely. He had always been bigger and stronger than his older sibling... if this contest came down to sheer strength, he felt confident.
There was a voice, commanding and sudden.
"Hoi! You there! Get away from him!"
Carbos felt Shank relax, and he spuin around to face the newcomer. His brother did the same. Rivalry was all very typical between the brothers, but neither would press an advantage under these circumstances. When it came to dodging the Watch, or mugging passers-by, they were as close as any. Shank snarled back at the figure in the alley. "What's it got to do with y-"
Something... something made him stutter away into silence. It wasn't the armour, glowing softly in the light, nor the colossal golden sword, nor the small band of likewise armed fellows behind the speaker. It wasn't the sheer size of him, or the stern glare, or the determined stance.
It was the face. A face they both knew.
Somehow, despite the sudden dryness in his throat, Carbos managed to force whispered words from between his lips.
"Oh, hell..."

Tancred

And then they run away to Tethyr, I assume...

Old 05-07-2001, 06:26 PM   #29
Gimlee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
Anyone come across Kagan or Alora?

SPOILER
Korgan is the replacement of Kagain. Insted, they should've just brought him back. Not that I hate Korgan. He is the best.