Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2002, 09:54 AM   #1
Gamin'Granny
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, All,
Has anyone else been given a quest by the innkeeper in Valeia to find the Gypsies' fortune? I've searched the forum posts for both topics and got 0 results every time. I've gone through the beginner's walkthrough on quests in Valeia, and there is no mention of a quest for the innkeeper. It appears on the journal notes for "quests" for all my characters. I have looked all over the gypsie location and can't find any clue. The innkeeper said it was supposed to be hidden beneath the abandoned boat house.
Anybody else run across this?
Gamin'Granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 10:43 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi GG!!

This is a two part quest. Talk to the gypsy - she wants something. When you get her what she wants, she'll give you what you want!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 12:45 PM   #3
chatter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If i recall right the gypsy will want something that you will get in the serpants temple. That will be a lttle later (i think after you pass the oracles)and you will have to come back.

If im wrong im sorry . Its been a while sinse I was there.
chatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 12:15 PM   #4
Static
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Try looking in the windmill, be careful at the top, you might be in for a tight squeeze. I believe what your after is in that treasure chest, after you get it watch out for that next step It's a dousy!
It's in the same area as where you talked to Mekdawa.
Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 01:38 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

What the gyspy wants is the Serpent's Wand which is to be found in the Serpent Temple not in the Windmill.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 01:48 PM   #6
Static
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What would happen If I've already have taken her out fulfilling a wizards quest?
Old 02-17-2002, 02:23 PM   #7
Static
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Come to think of it I didnt fulfill this paticular quest of locating the Gypsies fortune!
Old 02-17-2002, 06:47 PM   #8
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Some of the char's in and outside of town talk about the Gypsies treasure, however there is no "quest" to find it. There's a quest to find the Orb of Clarity, which the Sorcerer's Guild Leader thinks is in the Gypsies hands, and the Gypsy, Herespia wants you to get her the Serpent's Wand in exchange for it. End of story. [img]smile.gif[/img]

SPOILER!!

I was cofused about where I was to get the Serpent Wand in a previous post. Kreug is NOT supposed to drop it! It's in his Library. :\

+Dr.Pick
Old 02-18-2002, 07:39 PM   #9
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

**SPOILER**
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Also, dont give her the wand until you are done in the serpent temple and have taken the mask of death from elyissa