Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 06:49 PM   #1
RaiderCW
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello. I just have a question about the docks. Where are all the body parts for the little golden skull in the tomb in some house. The house isn't labeled on the map. The door has a trap on it. Also you know in the cemetary where that dude got buried. I have the red piece of clothing and he says that the burier is in the bridge district. I have look all around for a red guy in the bridge district and couldn't find him. Could u tell me where he is please? Also another question is how can I solve the skinnder murders at the bridge. Well those are all the questions. Thanks for the help.

"Prevent and Prevail"
Old 07-11-2001, 07:41 PM   #2
Jezzrian
Dungeon Master

SPOILERS!! TURN BACK NOW!!

Ahem, now that that's over with...

You mentioned body parts. If you're talking Kangaxx, the late and unlamented Lich from the Docks (or at least in my game he is) The body parts are in two places. The first is the sewers during the unseeing eye quest. Trust me, you can't miss it.

The second part is coincidentally right next to the guy in red from the man buried alive quest. If you look at the map, on the bottom left, almost directly below the house marked 'derilict house' or something like that, there is a space between two buildings, both of which are unmarked. The man is in plain sight and the Lich is in the house on the right, in the lftmost door. Oh and, as a bonus you can also find the twisted rune quest around there as well.

Now, what was the third question. Oh yes, skinner murders. Well, it depends how far into it you are. First you have to talk to the courtesan and the beggar. Buy the hide from the beggar and then get the berries from the merchant, for free no less, who will also point you towards the tanner when questioned about the hide. then talk to the courtesan again and she will also point you towards the tanner. I think we have a winner with Reijik the Tanner. Confront him and he will flee, leaving you to battle his friends.

Then tune into Trademeet for part two of this delightful quest. (Which incidentally will not start until you have sorted out the geenies and the Druids, talk to Tirdir to start it)

Hokay. That was all, right

Hope it helps

Jezz

[This message has been edited by Jezzrian (edited 07-11-2001).]
Old 07-11-2001, 10:49 PM   #3
RaiderCW
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It does help, thank you.
Old 07-12-2001, 01:37 AM   #4
sep257
Dungeon Master

i just talked to the merchant and the courtesan until they tipped me off on the tanner, then went to talk to him, acted all rough and tough with him, cast know alignment on him...saw his red circle, wasted him and then talked to the guard for a reward.
Old 07-12-2001, 05:23 AM   #5
kitson
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The tanner told me to get out as he was shut, mind you that was before I got the berries.

I have been looking for the guy in red to do with the burials, I have been round by the derelict house but cannot see him anywhere!.