Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2003, 11:30 PM   #21
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

A stern powerful man with dark crimson hair walks amongst the desert storm and looks towards the sky in awe. There he sneakers to himself as he eyes the parrot flapping his straining wings to keep the building afloat. The sight of the building grows smaller as he attempts to beat the violent winds of the desert sand and uses his devil red aura to fly along the waves of the winds. He lands ontop the small shop and feeds the tired parrot a treat or two as he climbs down and kicks open one of the stain glassed windows.
"Be there an owner of this flying heap?" He looks amongst the shelves and skims through the various books as he spots a clump of red hair moving about wildly behind the counter.
"Heh, that mageling must've given you quite the scare, but rest assured, I'm not here with such motives." He dives his hand into the side pocket of his withered girdle and tosses him a bag of pure gold.
"My armor has become worn in my travels, and I would like it forged to be better suited for my harsh journies." He undoes his armor straps and heaves it onto the counter and pulls out an odd jet black stone, hard to stare at with blue tiger strips incircling it.
"See what you can do my good dwarf with this stone and my armor and you will be paid in full." He says grasping a handful of gold from his pouch.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 11:36 AM   #22
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The dwarf takes the stones and rams them into the armor with a mallot, he then takes the armor and pulls out a small juice-making device. He stuffed the armor outfit into the device as it made a loud whirring sound, sparks began to fly about as the rocks and armor became ground together into a fine powder. The dward then poured the powder into a kiln and heated it, without any warning a coffin-like device fell around the customer, who was a little suprised by its presence, it then flatened around him, he felt a plaster-of-paris like substance squish and conform to the shape of his body, it then lited up again, the dward went over the inside of it with some lining fluid, carved some interesting magical runes into it, and then poured the heated liquid substance into the mold... It only took 5 minutes for it to cool, and a shining black armor with grey runes and some rocky sediment marbalized with it here and there that gave it a polished look, after buffering it a bit he handed the armor back to the customer, and it was a perfect fit... as well as light as a feather... "But fairly strong" he noted with a smile.
Old 05-02-2003, 06:45 PM   #23
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

The man laughs hardily as he tosses the dwarf a pouch of gold and a glissining emerald along with it. He turns around to look amongst his belongings inside of his pack but seems beweildered as he stops his search. He seals up his pack and looks around the bookshelves, then spots a tiny blue creature fiddiling with a small spellbook on the counter, laughing wickedly. He smiles as he approaches his small quasit and pets his head while looking at the dwarf.
"Would you perhaps something for my quasit here as well?"
Old 05-04-2003, 12:56 AM   #24
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The dwarf takes the remainder of the liquid from the blender and runs it through the kiln too...

"There now you both can have matching full body armor!" he says handing the tiny blue critter the outfit...

He was lucky the guy petted it, otherwise he was about ready to give that pesty lookin pixie a good whack over the noggin with his steamy forge hammer...
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 01:03 AM   #25
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

He shakes the dwarf's hand and tosses him the remainder of the gold as he walks out the door with his quasit sitting on his shoulder. He turns to the dwarf and gives him a peculiar grin as he flies out into the distance and looks towards the shop.

"Think about hitting my pet will he?" He draws a pentagram into the sand as shapes his hands into a transfixed figure, chanting a dark incantation. He watches and grins as skeletons and other undead raise from the ground and start to storm the shop. He laughs as he hears the dwarf cursing at them, trying to strike them with his blugeon weapon.

"You have my gold, so now I'll be off. Happy trails blacksmith." He waves and disappears into the desert sands with his quasit at his side.

[ 05-04-2003, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]
Old 05-04-2003, 01:09 AM   #26
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

after the shop barley moved an inch from its nice perch on the sand dunes the shop keep looked rather peculearly at the man now on top of his roof...

"you might not want to stay up there on account of the-"

"ROOF FLAYERS!"

"yeah I kind of like to line my roof with live ones... just cover your eyes ears nose and mouth and think of absolutley nothing and you should be safe!" the dwarf calls up to him.