Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-04-2001, 10:55 PM   #1
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

When Elminster approached me the 2nd time, i thought jaheira would get it. He came up to me and asked Jaheira if she did the rigth thing, and she said "i..." and Elminster said that he'll give her time to think bout it.

in my journal, it said that jaheira would be punished for her adctions.

what now? will she ever be able to receive the thing?
Old 11-05-2001, 03:00 AM   #2
Ugaya
Manshoon

What's your reputation? It must be 10 or higher.
Old 11-05-2001, 03:39 AM   #3
Zbyszek

He, he ... You have problem . I has always good (or pretended to be good) and after second meeting Jaheira got her pin, Elminster was very nice and in my Diary was written that Harpers problems are over.
Old 11-05-2001, 06:07 PM   #4
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

hmmm... dunno what my problem is and Im good
Old 11-08-2001, 04:58 AM   #5
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

holy cow. ive never heard of that happening.

when revianne arrived, was your rep lower than 17? i think that's the cutoff for whether she attacks or says "ive heard good things about so-and-so" and just leaves. perhaps your rep was high enough that she would have but you picked the dialog option of "let's attack first and get the upper hand"?
Old 11-08-2001, 05:15 AM   #6
Zbyszek

I have already finished Jaheiras romance two times but always let Revianne go (and my reputation could be 14-17 that time), killed Dermin when I had and was nice for Jaheira. And both times I got pin and info that problems with Harpers are over.
Zbyszek
Old 11-08-2001, 10:42 AM   #7
Tsantlar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER(Romance and Elven City)
Speaking of that...I have been waiting for Elminster to show up the second time. I know I have completed all the romance just waiting for him to show up. I am in the forest outside the entrance to the Elven City. How long does it usually take before he shows up? I have tried pausing the game for a period of time, and have tried resting...neither one brings him up. I actually had another problem. When I defeated the enemies inside the temple, Jaheria keeps wanting to repeat the exact same phrase of "We need to get an early start" OR something along those lines. You know the last bit before Elminster shows up the second time. Anyone know when he shows up? I would like to get the Harper pin before I move any further in the game.

Tsantlar :cool:
Old 11-08-2001, 05:35 PM   #8
hagimihale
Manshoon

Elminster never showed up for me. I finally gave up and finished the game and went on to ToB. =(

What does this Harpers Pin do?