Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 09:43 PM   #291
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

L

hey! LadyRae! good evening! how are you?

Draconia, can i sit in your table?

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-19-2001, 09:44 PM   #292
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

bilqis transforms back into her shape as a woman, and goes to sit on the floor in front of KDogRex as he sings so sweetly, and so sadly.

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-19-2001, 09:44 PM   #293
Draconia

Accepts the drink that Gray Mage was so kind to get for her. She looks over at her dragon, I told you not to eat anyone tonight. Now who is going to make my drinks for me tonight? Slaps her dragon on the head and tells her to go outside for a while until she can behave herself.
Sorry everyone, she can't seem to behave herself when she is hungry. So now who is going to tend bar?

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-19-2001, 09:45 PM   #294
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Thank you Gray Mage. It seems like I am more tipsy than I thought.
Hello Kdog, I don't think we have met before. How are you??

Looks over and thinks she sees her sis LadyRae but is not sure. Everything is starting to look very fuzzy to her and can't quite make out the faces of her friends.

*Sets his guitar against the couch and stand to meet the lovely Draconia for the first time. No, I don't believe we've had the pkleasure before, tho' I have seen you around before now. *takes her hand and proffers a delicate kiss* I am honored to make your aquaintance, though I am a tad bit out of sorts this evening, I blame the alcohol, it seems to flow freely here, does it not? Ahh, I see you have a lovely familiar as well, tis truly a thing of beauty. Hial and well met, how fare you this evening?

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 09:45 PM   #295
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Gray Mage, we've not had the pleasure of aquaintence before methinks. Mmmm Jungle Juice... just a hint of Hyena spots makes all the difference! (sorry Yorick and all the laughers) (well actually not i'm not, ever eaten something that's laughing as it's being swallowed? now that's funny!) oh dear, i do believe this jungle moose is getting to me. where's that baboon then???

------------------

Iron like a Lion in Zion.
Meeouw...
Old 03-19-2001, 09:46 PM   #296
Gray Mage
Banned User

Kdog, though you may think you are not a great warrior or a great mage, you are one that I am happy to adventure with. Your quick wit and strong character make you an important member of any crew. Let not your heart be troubled my friend, for you are needed.

Lady Draconia, I guess a dance is out of the question?

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 09:47 PM   #297
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

L

aww... geez.. now everythings gloomy... youre gonna go now ladyz? aww man! well anyway, ill just be lisnin to the guys sorrowful music while drinking...

------------------

Old 03-19-2001, 09:49 PM   #298
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
Gray Mage, we've not had the pleasure of aquaintence before methinks. Mmmm Jungle Juice... just a hint of Hyena spots makes all the difference! (sorry Yorick and all the laughers) (well actually not i'm not, ever eaten something that's laughing as it's being swallowed? now that's funny!) oh dear, i do believe this jungle moose is getting to me. where's that baboon then???

I think you are correct, it is a pleasure to meet you. Sit, drink, listen to the minstrel jam.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 09:50 PM   #299
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

E

another code i have finished.. as if it is sooo hard to decipher.

what? Draconia, you better get a new bartender by tomorrow! or else well all suffer! and tell your dragon to behave lest he be banned from the inn.. we dont want losing any paying or working people!

------------------

Old 03-19-2001, 09:50 PM   #300
Draconia

Of course Bahamut, you can sit at my table. Can you be a dear and bring me a drink. I seem to have run out again.
Looks at the door and sees her dragon entering. Now you must behave yourself this time.
Kdog, you are so sweet. Well met, and yes my familiar is beautiful but do not worry, she is kind as long as she is not hungry. hehe

Sits back with her drink and listens to Kdog's sweet music.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen