Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2002, 06:32 AM   #11
Link
Jack Burton

grrrr ! But I do! The way he starts talking to you in the Copper Coronet!! Makes me wanna kill him instantly.. but I don't.. I feel sorry for his parents

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 06:43 AM   #12
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
grrrr ! But I do! The way he starts talking to you in the Copper Coronet!! Makes me wanna kill him instantly.. but I don't.. I feel sorry for his parents
His mother died a while ago and his father is far worse than Anomen ... so you can kill him
whacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 03:29 PM   #13
Kaltia
Jack Burton

i kill his father. It's fun that way. Then i get out of the housey thingy and by that time Kelsey and Annoyingman are fighting over me, so i help Kelsey kill him.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 03:32 PM   #14
DarkRider
The Magister

anomen sucks dick

a female char can only have a

romance with him so

he boring all they romance long
Old 09-07-2002, 10:47 AM   #15
jcompton
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lharae:
One question, and thanks btw. Since I don't yet have ToB, if I install the SoA mod now can I install the ToB version over it later on?
There's a small problem in that when you install Throne of Bhaal, and/or a Bioware official patch, you damage any installed MODs.

There would be ways around it--most notably by uninstalling Kelsey and SOA, then installing SOA, TOB, official patch, and then putting Kelsey back on. Alternately, things would work pretty well if you played through SOA to its completion, THEN installed TOB and its patch, then installed Kelsey-TOB and selected to Import your SOA Final-Save. You miss out on a few cool perks doing that, though.
Old 09-07-2002, 11:08 AM   #16
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRider:
anomen sucks dick

PLEASE edit that.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-07-2002, 03:45 PM   #17
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by jcompton:
quote:
Originally posted by Lharae:
One question, and thanks btw. Since I don't yet have ToB, if I install the SoA mod now can I install the ToB version over it later on?
There's a small problem in that when you install Throne of Bhaal, and/or a Bioware official patch, you damage any installed MODs.

There would be ways around it--most notably by uninstalling Kelsey and SOA, then installing SOA, TOB, official patch, and then putting Kelsey back on. Alternately, things would work pretty well if you played through SOA to its completion, THEN installed TOB and its patch, then installed Kelsey-TOB and selected to Import your SOA Final-Save. You miss out on a few cool perks doing that, though.
[/QUOTE]Be sure to listen to that, hes one of the guys that made Kelsey and brought happiness to the female NPC life
Hiya Jason [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 05:39 PM   #18
Kaltia
Jack Burton

thank God for Modders...saved my Bhaalspawn's lovelife [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2002, 02:05 AM   #19
Gorion
Welcomed New User

Anomen. hrrrrm. Although he is anoying and sometimes you which he was really standing next to you so you could pull out a knife and shank him . The fact is he is a valuable member to the team. It make seem like its "righteous this" and "righteous that" he does have some good qualities. He is a good fighter and his spells also help. Just give him a mace and watch him go.
Gorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 03:05 AM   #20
LennonCook
Jack Burton

He is, in 'vanilla' SOA, the best good Cleric you can get.
If you want a romance other than him, there are a few mods you can download- Sola, Kelsey, and there`s a Valygar romance in the making...

Download them here.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote