Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2002, 08:24 PM   #51
Alasdair Shadowheart
Dungeon Master

Alasdair turns, watching Talthus leave. A look of disgust crosses his face, yet with a look of sadness along with it. He stands tall, with no concern of the current events. All he feels is the burning sensation of anger dwelling within. He drifts into the shadows, looking to Talthus with an angered look. "...What would you know of pain, and anger? Turning a cold shoulder to people because of your 'loss', you do not *know* what loss IS!"
He places a hand on the hilt of his sword, as the blade begins to glow a faint blue. "Deamons, raiders... You speak of it as a joke. Who else would know of the events that took place that day other than a raider himself?!"

He stops for a moment, taking a deep breath. His eyes widen...

"Or one from the city..." Alasdair pulls the blade from the sheathe, angered. "Though that's impossible. My family and friends were *destroyed*! He appears behind Talthus, looking up at him angrily, yet a distant sadness is seen within his eyes.

Have you no remorse? No sympathy? I merely seek any survivers that may live, and you seek to hinder my path with such blind nonsense... I've saught your kind for many a moon now... Why should I not kill you?" The blade begins glowing and humming louder by the moment. Alasdair drops to a knee, going into a fighting stance. "This sword kept me alive... And by it's edge, you shall fall..."

[ 09-17-2002, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Alasdair Shadowheart ]
\"I remember the feeling... I discovered solace, there. My only true taste of life was experienced in my death. I walked across the coldest shadows that your reality had taught me to fear... Your reality is now beneath me - And there it shall stay.\"<br />-Laisrean Shadowheart
Alasdair Shadowheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:11 PM   #52
Talthus
The Magister

"Hah! you think you have saught my kind before? You don't even know what I am...your ignorance bringing you to the belief that I am a raider has only strengthened my hatred for you." Talthus drops down from the tree, whistles, and picks up his sword as the wolf runs off into the trees, out of sight.

"Such beliefs without a justified reason shall be your end raider!"
<br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br /><i>The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the earth. So even if I go to hell, I will live to the end<br />of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands. For there is no meaning if the end does not <br />come. Why, you ask? Simply because In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. The only difference between me and <br />them is that I have the reaper one step behind me...and the will to cause such a tragedy...</i><br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br />-- The Order of Vier\'Tahl --
Talthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:25 PM   #53
Alasdair Shadowheart
Dungeon Master

Staring to the ground, Alasdair speaks in a monotone voice. "You try to play on my fear... Know now that for one such as you, there is no fear. For years my vengeance has not passed, and I know that by killing every raider I come across I will have eventually destroyed the actual murderer... My friends... They shall be avenged!" The sword glistens, brighter than ever before with the passing moment under the glare of the silvery full moon. The hum grows louder, the sword quivering in the palms of Alasdair's hand. Alasdair glares fiercely at Talthus, memories of the past elevating. "You... you should have killed me when you had the chance!" Throwing his cloak aside revealing a sort of crest...

A black rose, shining with a faint blue. "Whence you strike, make it count, fool! For surely this night will be the end for one of us... And tonight, nothing shall hold me back!" He points the blade towards Talthus' face.

"Your time is over... Have at you!"

[ 09-17-2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Alasdair Shadowheart ]
Alasdair Shadowheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 12:38 AM   #54
Talthus
The Magister

Talthus throws off his cloak right at the same time as Alasdair, revealing a symbol on his shoulder. The symbol is of a black dragon's claw holding a red, flaming heart.

Talthus freezes immediately when he sees Alasdair's symbol "...where did you..." Talthus thinks to himself ("could it be him!?") "...how?...there's no way..." Talthus looks at his family crest, it's shining with a faint red, then back to Alasdair. Talthus looks completely and utterly shocked (and not many things shock him) "....................Grim?.......Isengrim? It can't be...but then how else would you have the moonblade........"

[ 09-18-2002, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Talthus ]
<br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br /><i>The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the earth. So even if I go to hell, I will live to the end<br />of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands. For there is no meaning if the end does not <br />come. Why, you ask? Simply because In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. The only difference between me and <br />them is that I have the reaper one step behind me...and the will to cause such a tragedy...</i><br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br />-- The Order of Vier\'Tahl --
Old 09-18-2002, 03:05 AM   #55
K T Ong
Symbol of Cyric

As Talthus and Alasdair confronted each other, a large and brightly glowing sword suddenly glided gracefully through the space between them and stopped still in mid-air, as if barring the two from one another. The two recognised it to be Chiao Fung's katana.

"Come now, enough of this, friends," came Chiao Fung's firm but soft voice from several paces away. "Let there be no further quarrels at least for this night. In the absence of any clear evidence, it can only be rash for the two of you to resort to such violence against one the other." The blade flew back onto Chiao Fung's back. "Look, friends," he said, walking up to the two and placing a hand on each one's shoulder, "can't we sit down and talk?"

[ 09-18-2002, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: K T Ong ]
K T Ong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 06:53 AM   #56
Talthus
The Magister

OOC: I'd suggest just letting this play out KT, same goes to everyone else. In my last post, I'm shocked, but with joy so there's no need to interfere as it will ruin a few key elements to what's going on.

[ 09-18-2002, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Talthus ]
Old 09-18-2002, 10:08 AM   #57
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

goes into the library

and touches a book of Holy WaveY summening

the bookshelf opens

** wavey goes in **

seconds later the bookshelf closes again

leave the library empty behind
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 10:16 AM   #58
DarkRider
The Magister

Enter the tempel in silence
Goes Into the library

were is it ?
The Books Are Marked Green he reads
  • The Green Magic
  • The Nature Magic
  • The Never Ending Spells
  • The Holy Aerie [ Green Part ]
Yes thats already one of them
Takes Out " The Holy Aerie [ Green Part ]" These Books are marked Blue
  • The Blue Magic
  • The Water Magic
  • The Witches of Blue
  • The Holy Aerie [ Blue Part ]
the second book
Takes out " The Holy Aerie [ Blue Part ]" i know for sure the last one isnt here
were would the wave have hidden it ?
then all i have to find is ...

Suddenly he hears some one enter library
Hes uses a stealt spell

[ 09-18-2002, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: DarkRider ]
DarkRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 10:29 AM   #59
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

** wavey runs out of the library **
** hes holding a yellow book in his hand **
** he gast a [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] to lighten his path **
**on his way out **

hey were you going with that WaveRider ?
well i need to re-hide it because evil forces are near ,
gaurd the tempel well while am away .
also warn Elif Of my Absens.
tell him if there are anny problems ill be at the maze!
Okay Sir

** some what later wavey goes into the magic maze **
** and lays the book on the altar in the middle of the maze **
** and casts a few [img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img] to defend it if some one might get in the maze centre **

** then he leaves the maze for what it is and takes a nap at the entrance **

[ 09-18-2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: waverider ]
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 10:37 AM   #60
DarkRider
The Magister

He saw wavey leave with a yellow book
knowing he will need that book for the collection

now what will i do

he run behind wave
When wave leave the tempel he sees the cristal statue of aere
when he walks under it the statue creates a sort of cage
trapping DarkRider

soon it will be daylight and all will return to the main hall to have a morning meetig and they will find me
now what will i do ?
i cant escape as long i have the books in my bag

He trow the books away out of the door
A Gaurd sees the book fly out of the door and goes to see who did it

Halt who goes there ?

The Gaurd was just on time to see the shield around darkrider dispear

Dont Move ill be forced to stun you

with an amezing speed Darky leaves the tempel with only one book