Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-31-2000, 06:24 PM   #11
RedArrow

Well I used shadowkeeper and gave myself a freedom scroll :/ After all trying to kill Kangaxx a few more times without anyone getting imprisoned would only cost me more time right? (I'm trying to feel well about it ) I just converted a full plate armor to freedom scroll. I didn't bother about decreasing my cash as I got 90k and I bought everything I wanted already. Anyway as I have used it once I think I will go ahead and give myself one more scroll case

Old 12-31-2000, 11:20 PM   #12
Armisael

The earliest you can buy a freedom scroll, I think, is from a duergar in the Underdark. I would've played through the battle without having anyone imprisoned, or, this might seem a little devious, leave him imprisoned! When you come back in chapter six, you can use freedom on him, put him in your party, and bang, no traitor. : )

Old 01-01-2001, 01:54 AM   #13
One ANGRY lil' man

I thought you got Kangaxx's head off of the twisted rune people. So how'd you kill Kangaxx but not the rune people?

P.S. The Twisted Runes are kicking my ass any suggestions?