Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-30-2001, 02:27 AM   #91
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

Am still alive and not wel after being takeing over by mind flayers
and a knok on my head am not wel

but alive , i belief there is a kind of peace here

------------------

Platinum Spell Jammer of ALSB
He IS one of the Last Great mage's who ones run the country's
Old 09-30-2001, 05:13 AM   #92
chinese noodle
Manshoon

u ppl are evil barstards, u could at least pick on jahiera, who is nasty and cruel hearted, make KFJ or something
Old 09-30-2001, 08:34 AM   #93
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Picks up sword, picks up Chinese Noodle by the collar and puts the point of the sword to his throat~ "I happen to LIKE Jahiera you bastard!" ~Outside the door Moondog rears, trying to break the ties. She puts Chinese Noodle down, but still has the sword at his throat. With her now spare hand she pulls a small 3-pointed dagger from her boot, putting the sword back in its sheath.~ "At least Jahiera has some godamn respect and confidence in herself! Go take a look at your Avariel whore for a minute! She's a whiny, insecure, naive, self-centered, dis-respectful, shielded BITCH! It's a wonder if any of us can go a day without her WHINING over something! My poor brother just happend to like her hair and now he's sending me letters every month signed in his own blood!" ~puts on a whiny voice as if to immitate Aerie~ "Arrakis, what is the point of life without wings? Arrakis, do you think my scars make me look ugly? Arrakis, I just want to lay down and DIE!" ~Returns to the same fierceness of voice~ "The girl has no respect for herself and yet she bases THE ENTIRE WORLD around her! You can say Jahiera is cruel all you want but in the end you'll realize that speaking your mind and actually thinking of others is a lot better than being a SHY COWARD!" ~In fury she drops the dagger completely, pulls out an acid arrow and shoots it at the Aerie dart board she'd hung up earlier in the day. The arrow instantly eats away at Aerie's mouth, nose, and neck. She picks another arrow from her quiver and points the bow straight at you, this time with an arrow of biting~ "I suggest you leave... Friend."

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 09:31 AM   #94
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
That would just confuse everyone, as nobody would know which thread would hold the most recent news. How could we interact/fight/kill/etc. if we had to bounce back and forth on two forums and three threads?? It would cause confusion in your ranks, and be bothersome to everyone.

I totally agree with those sentiments.
Plus I already got told off by Mem for trying that

------------------
TUOR, Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB. Head chef at Kentucky Fried Aerie and all round not so nice guy.
Old 09-30-2001, 01:02 PM   #95
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
~Picks up sword, picks up Chinese Noodle by the collar and puts the point of the sword to his throat~ "I happen to LIKE Jahiera you bastard!" ~

(big snip)

She picks another arrow from her quiver and points the bow straight at you, this time with an arrow of biting~ "I suggest you leave... Friend."

A dark shadow looms over the pair as the proprietress appears. As she seperates the two she turns to the enraged ranger and says, "Be calm, my dear, be calm. Remember, the customer is ALWAYS right". Then, out of Chinese Noodle's view, she winks and whispers, "At least we like them to think so!"

Turning back to Chinese Noodle, she says in her most soothing voice, "Why, yes sir, you are absolutely right, we ARE evil 'barstards', but I prefer to think of us as ... merchants. We just happened to lay in a fresh supply of Jaheira flank steak this morning, but I haven't had a chance to put it on the menu yet. I could have our head chef Tuor grill you one up for ... shall we say half off the regular price?"

Again turning to Killing Spree, Desuma says 'sotto voce', "Please go into the meat locker and cut him off a slab of Aerie flank - he'll never know the difference - and tell the cashier to charge him double."

Old 09-30-2001, 01:03 PM   #96
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am speechless... how can you have one living Aerie and one food Aerie? It is all too confusing...

Larry, I am now here... what is that you need?

------------------

[b]Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...[b]
Old 09-30-2001, 02:23 PM   #97
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth and Bahamut...
do ye need help, mr. Larry?

Thank you for the offer to help in this desperate attempt to hold onto whatever we have left...I need you and Bahamut to work together and bring Killing Spree into custody for questioning.
She is a great influential leader of the enemy's ranks, and must be brought to justice!
Use ...whatever force is necassary...
I shall be at the temple grounds, hopefully looking for our chief commander, Avatar to come in from the distant country.
Call me from there if you are need of help.
That will be all.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 04:55 PM   #98
VVolfsBane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sir Larry, I stand ready to rain down swift vengeons on their sorry behinds!
And I have the perfect plan on how to do it, *smiles wickedly* Why dont we open a KFAM resturant, where we can sell their charred and broken corpses after we have put them out of their missery. For u know what they say:"Do onto others what thou will have done upon thy self"

O and one more thing, K.S. are u by chance from Rhasma, cause that would explain alot
Old 09-30-2001, 04:55 PM   #99
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

whatever you say, Mr. Larry!

*casts 'Stop' on Killing Spree. he then just picks up Killing Spree, who is now as stiff as a board, and returns her to camp for questioning. when Killing Spree is tied up sufficiently, a DeSpell and a Dispel Magic is cast on her*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 04:58 PM   #100
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~chuckles to her maniacal friend.~ "A'ight... Guess I did lose my temper a bit there. Lemme get that flank for ya." ~Walks over to the freezer pulling out a bloody slab of Aerie meet. She walks over to the little window looking into the kitchen, throwing the slab inside she dings a little bell to get the cook's attention.~ "Tuor! Cook this up 'ere well done." ~Laughs, wiping tear from corner of eye. Then turns back to Desuma.~ "I'm out of it. Get killed by a teddy bear, go after an ignorant pedestrian, and then just a second ago I was ready to shake that slab o' meat like a wolf shakes a rabbit between its teeth." ~Fingers the ornately carved hilt of her sword~ "This damn city's getting to me I tell ya. Startin' to get to me."

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.