Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 08-16-2003, 01:58 AM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Hey Attalus,I had fun tonight, although it was short and those stupid fellows on level two kept killing me. Where was everybody else? Did they just start early or show up late? I ran into Cerek on my way out and he said he was late.

Anyway, cheers! til next time! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I should be in bed by now! LOL But yes, some of us got there earlier. I got there and found a few already on level 2, so I had to boogie through! Yes, it was fun!
Old 08-16-2003, 09:18 AM   #22
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Hey Attalus,I had fun tonight, although it was short and those stupid fellows on level two kept killing me. Where was everybody else? Did they just start early or show up late? I ran into Cerek on my way out and he said he was late.

Anyway, cheers! til next time! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I had exactly the same experience, Chewie. Next time, we will have to buff up before entering Level 2. Next time!
Old 08-16-2003, 11:57 AM   #23
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry I missed out on all the fun last night. We had thunder and lightning here until 11:30pm last night. Nothing severe...the main storm was several miles away....but some of the lightning was close enough to make me shut the computer down.

Then, just after the storm moved far enough away to turn the PC back on, the baby woke up - and REFUSED to go back to sleep.

I did manage to get online for a few minutes...just in time to see everybody else leaving. Sorry I didn't recognize your character, Chewbacca. If I had known that was you, I would have stuck around a little longer.

Then again, the baby started waking up just a few minutes after I left. He did not go to sleep for good until 3am So I'm one tired puppy this morning.

Well, I'll be back in Undermountain from time to time. I'm gonna try to finish the Blacklake District in my regular game tonight. After that, I might try to get online and see who's playing.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:14 PM   #24
Micah Foehammer

Saw you come in just before I left Cerek. I recognized several folks from IW there in the "second wave" (Spiritwarrior and Attalus among them) but didn't recognize Chewbacca's character.

Darn, that greater bone golem is TOUGH!!!!!

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 01:36 PM   #25
Chewbacca
Zartan

Much like the spanish inquisition, nobody expects someone with a screen name like Chewbacca to run around as a blond chick named Omega. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Can I change my NWN log-in name? I suppose I can, so I'll try it next time with the hopes of being more recognizable in EFU.

Those suckers on level two better watch out, I know they are there next time...
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 01:47 PM   #26
Micah Foehammer

Omega was you???? I saw you back up on the second level with a bunch of other folks, but didnt recognize that as your characer.

Now that we know that's you, there's no need to change the name. lol

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 01:58 PM   #27
Chewbacca
Zartan

Yep, Omega Dawn is one of my oldest and most favorite D&D characters. Originally a first edition Bard, she has known many professions in many worlds since those days.

I look forward to a one stop master list ofIW members, characters, login names, and such. According to TCB, he is going to gather all the data spread amonst the 2 or 3 sign up threads and post it in a sticky. That'll make it easier to keep track of who is who. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2003, 02:15 PM   #28
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, I've got an idea. If you are going in, announce it on this Forum with the time, and we'll know to join you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2003, 03:05 PM   #29
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I knew Omega was you [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 08-16-2003, 03:42 PM   #30
Animal
Gold Dragon

I showed up late, around 9:30 PST and no one was on the server. I wandered around level 1 for a while, and it was nice to see some new monsters to sharpen my axe on

I'll be going in tonight a little earlier so hopefully I'll catch up with some of you then.