Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-15-2004, 07:27 AM   #11
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

That's ummm...look strange. I wonder if these will increase sales. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 07:33 AM   #12
Sigmar
Unicorn

BA-DUNK-A-DUNK!!!

[img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 08:32 AM   #13
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hey I just like the song... that's it... swear!
Old 11-15-2004, 09:31 AM   #14
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

C'mon, there's nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
Old 11-15-2004, 09:42 AM   #15
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Can't stop Americans from getting bigger and bigger -- so we need to "grow" our sense of beauty.

Whatdya wanna bet these "big booty" mannequins are still size 6??
Old 11-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #16
Stratos
Vampire

Well, if the design clother for big-bottomed people, it just makes sense to design mannequins to fill those clothes.
Old 11-15-2004, 04:58 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:

LOL, Melusine, I get creeped out by those mannequins that only have half a face, or even those that are only dressed half... I don't know why, but it's really weird seing a full mannequin with only a shirt on.
I think you mean LadyZ - I haven't even posted in this topic yet. Guess it's easy to confuse the hot chick signatures.

Ah well, since I'm here anyway, I like the new mannequins (even if they're severed at the waist LOL). I kinda like big butts too [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] and thankfully, even though I'm not big, I've got what my half-African friend calls an African butt. [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] So bring on the big-butt-mannequins, by all means.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
omg...that just...freaked me out....can never go shopping again....*phew* thats a relief it was a hassal anyways...but are they serious about this?

i hope artists don't begin using that type of manikins *shudders* that would be hell for me...
i don't like the look of those manikins....

oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sheesh, relax. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think they look cool, and from what I can tell from the pic they aren't even that big. Why is it so shocking to you?
Old 11-15-2004, 05:06 PM   #18
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
I think you mean LadyZ - I haven't even posted in this topic yet. Guess it's easy to confuse the hot chick signatures.
Oops. I must've read another topic before and thought I was replying to you. Too much studying... I think I'm seeing things. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 05:09 PM   #19
Nightcloak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hmm to be honest, I can't say its a good thing, although a good step to shy away from the anorexic supermodels, but now it seems were moving to tip the scale all the way to the other side. As everyone knows, obesity in America has become a common trend. Now, I can't say those fat arses can be considered obese, but definetly not fit?

***Edit - after further speculation of the huge behinds, you will notice that the mannequin isn't really too proportionate, as the legs are quite skinny. So ::shrugs:: ... eh, I don't know. ::feels fat rolls on tummy::

[ 11-15-2004, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Nightcloak ]
Old 11-15-2004, 07:13 PM   #20
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Let me let you in on somethin Mel, not really that hard to confuse hot chick signatures when one wears clothing and the other doesn't

I guess I'm kind of indifferent on the whole thing, but I guess my ass won't seem so big next time I walk into a clothing store