Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 02-10-2004, 09:12 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Smiley

I haven't seen many people on the mod in the last few days, is it because lots of people are using the 1.62 patch (BETA)? If you do, please let me know, I'll patch it with the beta, but I don't usually like doing that

Roddybug, StigTC, Armpitlint (hehe), Larry, Crimsonblade, where ya at? you using it?

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:53 PM   #2
SPeeDy51
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc,
Hi! I'm new to the mod. I just got caught up with the expansion packs and have been trying to get into the mod since Friday. I keep getting a "server timed out" message.
By the way I have not added the 1.62 Beta patch, still using the 1.61.
SPeeDy51
SPeeDy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:38 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

When did you get the timed out thingy? Last night? That happens sometimes when it crashes. Let me know the exact times, so I know it's a crash cause, and not something else. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!! BTW, Welcome to the Forum!! Glad to see ya!

Old 02-11-2004, 12:06 AM   #4
SPeeDy51
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc,
I had tried repeatedly, at various times over Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Don't recall the exact times, but I will try to makes a note(s) when next I have a chance to log in. Must go get some sleep now, for return to work tomorrow.
SPeeDy51
Old 02-11-2004, 09:30 AM   #5
SPeeDy51
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc,
I just tried to logon at 9:24 eastern. Got the usual message "Server not responding (Timed Out)." I won't have a chance again until after 10:00pm.
Steve
Old 02-11-2004, 01:30 PM   #6
StigTC

I still do use it, but I usually leave again after a short while if there are noone else on and I might even still leave if there's noone on that matches my character. (as in too big difference in character level, I hate taking xp from new players)
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 01:51 PM   #7
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Im constantly in EFU when i have available time. I admit I do leave if there is a Uber Munchkin tearing everything to shreds and askinf if i want to duel.

Im not a fan of beta pathes, they are beta for a reason...
Old 02-11-2004, 07:10 PM   #8
roddybug
Manshoon

Cool Dude

Hi all,

I've been trying to log in quite a few times recently to look at the changes, but the server seems to be down a lot. It wasn't on the module lists and direct connect didn't help either. I think that the most recent times I tried (monday and tuesday) were between 17.00 - 19.00 GMT. It was there briefly on monday afternoon, I got something to eat and it was down when I came back!

I haven't updated to the 1.62 beta patch yet and will leave it until I have to. EfU is running at the moment but it's midnight and I'm pretty tired tonight so I'd just be playing on auto pilot, not appreciating much. I'll be there as soon as both EfU and myself are up for it at the same time! I promise!

[ 02-11-2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: roddybug ]
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 07:54 PM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey Roddy, StigTC! Miss ya in the game, guys! Yeah, I don't know what is causing the crashing, but I think I'm close to finding it, or the new patch to come out will correct it.

I've added TONS of stuff though, and remember Loki, on level 2? His quest has been broke forever... NOW it works, and it's a pretty cool quest!! I'm adding many more quests now, and trying to have atleast 5 PER level when I'm done with this update, should be cool!

Thanks for hanging in there!

Old 02-12-2004, 07:57 AM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Ziroc, I have hit a tough spot at school recently, and am having to cut out stuff that I enjoy to pick up time to get through this semester. I will be back around full-time when I get caught up.