Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-27-2001, 03:35 AM   #11
Whailor

OK, to test it out I made another Bag of Holding and true enough, they are NOT cumulative. The second bag shows exactly the same stuff what's in the "first" bag.

However, scroll cases are different, they are cumulative, as well as gem bags and such. And also true, every item is counted as separate, so 5 scrolls separately takes just as much space as 5 scrolls stacked. Which in a way is corny, at least regarding the stacked items.
Old 11-27-2001, 03:41 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Whailor:
OK, to test it out I made another Bag of Holding and true enough, they are NOT cumulative. The second bag shows exactly the same stuff what's in the "first" bag.

Just to add to that, assuming you have the patch for the unlimited Bag of Holding, the ToB's Bag of Holding is separate from the SoA's Bag of Holding. This is because the ToB's version becomes infinite, while the SoA's version still has the 100 items limit.
Old 11-27-2001, 03:43 AM   #13
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Whailor:

However, scroll cases are different, they are cumulative, as well as gem bags and such. And also true, every item is counted as separate, so 5 scrolls separately takes just as much space as 5 scrolls stacked. Which in a way is corny, at least regarding the stacked items.

Oh, thanks very much, Whailor [img]smile.gif[/img] I thought I was a bit stupid there for a while Yes, it's only bags of holding that do it, gem bags and scroll cases are different.