Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 12-16-2002, 05:38 PM   #1
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

For those of you that haven't heard of firefly, click here

Fox has cancelled this great scifi program (that reminds me greatly of the days I spent adventuring in Traveller) and will be ordering no more new episodes. A group of people have oganized an effort to attempt to save firefly from cancellation via an online petition. Please consider helping this fine cause.
Old 12-31-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

today is 12/31/02 From what I heard just yesterday from a friend that works for the Sci-fi channel. Sci-fi Has bought the FireFly series and will be producing a whole new season that will run like many of their T.V. programming does in that it will be shown in three month sequinces. 3 months new followed by 3 months of re-runs then 3 months off them 3 months new ect..ect...ect...so if all goes the way my buddy said it will then some time in april look for the return of FireFly but before that they may re-run the whole series yo get people ready for the new season.Lets hope everything works out!
Old 01-01-2003, 12:18 AM   #3
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

<font size=+1>Coolness!</font>

Here's hoping it all works out...