Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #141
dplax
Jack Burton

After about getting 10 ratings of 1 one after the other and getting an average of 3.2 over the last day I have managed to crawl up to 4.8. I'd just like to know who hates me enough to give me that many ones...

I'd still be among the last but who cares about ratings anyway?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2004, 12:52 PM   #142
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

One problem with vote sites is that many people of the same sex go on runs to try and lower competitors scores by giving them ones (primarily a guy tactic). I don't sweat it. I've never had a shortage of interested girls.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:54 PM   #143
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well I dont care if my score goes into the minuses, this has been fun to see the other people and to have a laugh. (not at you guys, but at the fact that we are bieng rated)
Old 10-06-2004, 03:13 PM   #144
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
What’s with all this philosophy? I just want to check out who has the best pair of boobs [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
LOL! Why does it take you only two sentences to say what I tried saying in a page long essay? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Guys are less complex than women [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2004, 03:35 PM   #145
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
OK, I'm just going to chime in with my completely unasked-for opinion and balefully expound that 'Hot or Not' is the most god-awful piece of shit website I have ever had the mispleasure of laying my now-befouled eyes upon.

It appears to be little more than an outlet for insecure people who feebly seek approval for something as unchangable and ultimately inconsequential as their physical appearence from the bleating, salivating, voyeuristic masses. As a concept, such a collective of permission-to-feel-good-about-ourselves-seeking, slave-minded fools would make me sick, if I wasn't already filled with such contempt for it that to admit that the site would have such an impact on me would reflect badly on my emotional fortitude.

Utter dogshit.
That's my two cents.
Thank you and goodnight.
Oh, lighten up killer. You don't have to put your picture out there, but that doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone else's fun.

Remember, If you don't risk being shot down in flames you can't fly in the war.

[img]graemlins/tomcat.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2004, 05:53 PM   #146
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
there they are sittting in a row

Old 10-06-2004, 07:33 PM   #147
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
"Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!!"
Old 10-07-2004, 09:28 AM   #148
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

What's the deal with "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts?" Piestrider was singing it around the house weekend before last.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:02 AM   #149
wellard
Dracolisk

Smiley

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
What’s with all this philosophy? I just want to check out who has the best pair of boobs [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
LOL! Why does it take you only two sentences to say what I tried saying in a page long essay? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Have you seen how I butcher the language if I use two lines or word with more than one syllable

I was going to edit, but I guess the above post proves my point

[ 10-07-2004, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-07-2004, 11:15 AM   #150
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
What's the deal with "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts?" Piestrider was singing it around the house weekend before last.
AHA..... it worked, i hexed him, i control his mind now. Better hide your liquor bottles now Bill.