Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-08-2003, 05:09 AM   #21
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
Do you have to tip the pizzaboys more for beer? Or do you run away with the beer before you pay?

Sir G, it's nice to see Flubbster back He's looking flubbier than ever!
Of course not, it's not like you can get it on impulse when he's at your door. When you call to order the pizza, you order the beer to go with it. Why should you tip him extra for that ?[/QUOTE]johnny, in Australia you have to take a special course to serve alcohol so I thought by a pizzaboy delievering pizza and beer to your door, he/she would need a special license. Therefore you would have to pay the pizzaboy/girl more money because he/she has a special license to serve beer. Also it's a novelty. You can sit on the couch, press a couple of buttons and have a hot pizza and cold beer at your door in 20 minutes!
Old 01-08-2003, 05:14 AM   #22
Borvik
Drow Warrior

Over here, they need a special license too. You can't sell alcohol as you like. But hey, I won't pay the pizza boy more money only because had has this license. That doesn't make him a better pizza boy. He acquired this license to sell more stuff. And I'm buying it from him. That's enough I hope
Old 01-08-2003, 05:15 AM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

ROFL @ title. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Cloudy, tell me, did you actually get invited, or did you invite yourself into Att's backyard? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] LOL, well just as long as it isn't *my* place tommorw... Darn, its starting to snow... snow's fine... so long as you don't have to go out in it... and its warm inside... bleh college soon. Anyway, how are the rest of you?
Old 01-08-2003, 07:24 AM   #24
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Well here I am again, up 5 hours later, drawing again... wow

I have such a boring life...
Old 01-08-2003, 08:05 AM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Gokuzool and Borvik: maybe they have rules like this here too, but nobody really cares much about them i guess. Rules are made to be broken. Seriously, every pizza, gyros, shoarma and kebab, and even Chinese food delivery service overhere have beer on their list, which you can order along with your food. Or don't order any food, and just the beer, it makes no difference, they come bring it anyway. What's with all those stupid rules all over the world ? I'm glad we dont make life so complicated. When you pay, they bring it, it's as simple as that. What did you expect from a country, where you can grab the phone, and order weed which is delivered to your house within the hour. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2003, 08:35 AM   #26
Sio

Hey all!
Back to college now so im back in action and am gonan be around much more again, what else am I supposed to do here...learn? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
How is everyone?
Im just in IT at the moment working on coursework, pretty boring stuff really, have to design an Excel Data System and make it, whoopdedoo!
Got an Xbox at Christmas so now ive got my PS2, Panasonic Gamecube and Xbox, gotta say that im lovign the Xbox, graphics on it and the Gamecube are making the PS2 look very dated. Got Halo, Splinter Cell, Jet Set Radio Future and Sega GT2002, SC is pretty hard but great graphics and gameplay, much better than MGS2.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:47 AM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, so we leave johnny in a corner with his booze and drugs and we all go have shish kebab and good conversation, while watching the cute widdle doggie growl at CD? LOL, Good day, johhny! How's the weather in your neighborhood? You can have snow delivered to your house and I won't even charge you! *looks for a snow delivery company in the phone book* Hmmm, let me work on that one...

Aww, CD, invitation? We don't need no steeenking invitations! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Besides, you'll clean up and we know you've had lots of practice! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] So, do you really hate college or is it just more work than you expected? I hope you enjoy it! It was one of the best times in my life and believe it or not, you do learn useful things there! Hmmm, I do wish I'd learned to balance a checkbook better, though! LOL

Sio! Nice to see you here today! So with all your new games AND school, you still think you'll have time to pop by IW? Whew! Either you are a speed reader and UBERplayer or you never sleep! Have some shishkebab and something cold to drink, we're hanging out on location at Attalus' and in Texas it's actually WARM! sigh..... ack sounds warm at Kev's too! *eyes the map and wonders how long it would take to relocate...hehe

JJ, you'll make me pout if you keep talking about hot tubs and all!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:56 AM   #28
Sio

Hehe Yo Cloudy
To be honest I dont have a clue how I fit everything at all, ive got college going at the moment with two huge pieces of coursework going, one of them im currently having to completly redo (took 3 months to do it) because my teacher noticed that more than 3 quarters of it had been lifted off the internet from different sources LOL my bad! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Got the Data System coursework going too. PLaying Splinter Cell on XBOX (just done Halo and JSRF), Super Mario Sunshine and Nightfire for Gamecube, GTA:Vice City for PS2. Plus Neverwinter Nights on PC.
And still I have time to watch TV and films I think I should consider myself lucky I can fit everything in, and especially cause I work Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays on the night at my mates auntys pub, serving behind the bar.
Gonna go home tonight and play some of each game, then watch Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa, my mate just lent me it and said it was a good film, anyone watched this?
Oh and did anyone watch the low-budget Chinese film 'Shanghai Panic' on Channel 4 in the UK last week as part of Channel 4's China Season? No one I know has seen it, not available to buy on DVD or Video either.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:10 AM   #29
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Morning all! I see I missed Galadria's kabobs . I don't suppose there just happened to be one or two overlooked and in need of eating?

I have been cold the last week and today is supposed to be near *70*! What is up with this goofy weather rollercoaster?!?!? Last week 6" of white stuff, this week sunny and 70 (much prefer the later )

psst, Attalus. There's a handful of Oreos in my bag.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:33 AM   #30
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Cloudy, thanks but no thanks. We have snow ourselves here right now, temperature's a few degrees below zero, which is the reason i'm not working right now and trying to drink everything in Attalus's bar.