Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2002, 04:19 PM   #41
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LMAO i came to GD just in time to see Chocs face and 'meow dammit' on the screen [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Ah, ive gt to type some stuff 4 my mom, blah *sigh*. Im supposed to go flying with my dad today, and the weather is total shite, all overcast and windy

Pheel...why arent you on aim
Old 09-25-2002, 04:27 PM   #42
uss
20th Level Warrior

YES!!! I just got to download a grreat song!! i just love it [img]smile.gif[/img] ..
Old 09-25-2002, 04:35 PM   #43
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
LMAO i came to GD just in time to see Chocs face and 'meow dammit' on the screen [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Ah, ive gt to type some stuff 4 my mom, blah *sigh*. Im supposed to go flying with my dad today, and the weather is total shite, all overcast and windy
Pheel...why arent you on aim
poor lb lol, I have a q, why arnt YOU on chat? *grin* ah, having to type sucks... lol, my OWN parents ask me to do that sometimes... tsk, being on a computer course has its disadvantages, as well as some advantages "I need to use the pc for coursework... research..." lol (A)
Old 09-25-2002, 06:11 PM   #44
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Afternoon, all. MagiK, that sucks, but remember, never volunteer

Horatio, great about the sponsorship. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

FJ. a really long time, I think, unless the machine eats your account. I had a two month hiatus, then started posting away as if nothing had happened.
Old 09-25-2002, 06:17 PM   #45
Azred
Drow Priestess

Attalus, just pulling your leg for a bit. That must have been quite a shock, to find that you have been banned.

Cloudbringer, I don't think I'll ever figure out why cats are so attracted to laundry baskets. They must be comfort junkies, looking for warm, soft clothes. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Johnny, nah. kitcat is just lazy.

MagiK, too bad about the accounting test. Hope you have better luck on the next one. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

So I alphabetized my responses. What can I say? I didn't plan it that way...honest! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-25-2002, 06:20 PM   #46
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Azred, it's happened before, but resigning on to AOL always fixed it. Not this time. Must have tried to log on 15 times, really frustrating.
Old 09-25-2002, 11:41 PM   #47
Azred
Drow Priestess

It's funny that you should mention having repeating problems with AOL. Belle used to be in the tech support group for AOL, fixing problems just like that.

TJ told me he needed to have some facts about South Dakota for class tomorrow, so we went to state.sd.us (of course). Gave him all the usual info like state tree, state flower, etc. and a couple of facts about Mt. Rushmore and Lewis & Clark. I figure that should be enough. [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] I am beginning to think that the homework they hand out in school is for the parents....

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-26-2002, 02:48 AM   #48
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Oh well, I guess fourth post isn't bad. I'm only a beginner at this 'Cloudy's Cafe' thing, y'know. Hi Cloudy, Ben and Phil, how's it all going? I've started college here in America after moving alone from Holland, and it's great... lonely, but great! I'm up too late again, as usual. How's life down under? [img]smile.gif[/img]
You moved to America, Arledrian? When did you move then? Sounds awsome.. Wish I could do that .[/QUOTE]I moved a month ago. I decided I wanted to study over here, so I basically just went ahead and did it. I'll be here for at least another four years, and that thought does make me a little homesick sometimes... all my friends and family are 3000 miles away now, after all. Still, it's great, a totally new experience [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2002, 04:21 AM   #49
Sio

Can anyone tell me what this post is? is it a general convo post? cause thats what im guessing
Im in accouting right now, and it is sooooooooooo soo boring right now, I gotta sort some companies acoount records on the computer not fun at all, then I got IT then Maths.
Cant wait for my free lessons
Old 09-26-2002, 04:54 AM   #50
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
Can anyone tell me what this post is? is it a general convo post? cause thats what im guessing
Im in accouting right now, and it is sooooooooooo soo boring right now, I gotta sort some companies acoount records on the computer not fun at all, then I got IT then Maths.
Cant wait for my free lessons
Hey there Sio ....... im willing to talk for a while, and yes this is a general convo zone, i writing an article now but not that busy.

Andrew! i think you were going to send me something !