Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2002, 06:36 PM   #21
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Sorry all of you baseball fans... I dislike baseball. I'm all for american football--not to be confused with soccer--and lacross.

And I do believe I will keep an eye on "The Dark" that whole conversation was.... odd. And I hope the mods jump in too.

Hey wait... I just tried to post this and got an error... I used the back and add reply to do it. What just happened?
It's just a bug with the forum, it happened to me too one time.

Ah, how can anyone not like baseball? [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] And with D-Lowe's no-hitter today.. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 06:42 PM   #22
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Okay... I was wondering what was going on. I was thinking OMG THE SITE IS DOWN!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!? Then I just hit back typed some more and replyed agian and it all worked out!

Sorry agian... I don't like baseball. I have never been any good at it. Same with basketball.... I think I will stick to running, soccer, and football.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:59 PM   #23
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Whoa.... what is going on with "The Dark"??

And things seem to be slowing down in the Cafe. We need something to liven the place up! Mayhap Monty Python quoting??

Quote:
Well thats no ordinary rabbit!!!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 07:02 PM   #24
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"That's the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on." [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 07:06 PM   #25
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
"Its got a vicious streak a mile wide! ITS A KILLER!!!!!"

"Go on boars... chop its head off."

"Right silly little bitter! ONE RABBIT STEW COMING UP!!!"
Old 04-27-2002, 07:08 PM   #26
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Come see the violence inherent in the system"
Good old Monty Python.
G'night everyone. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 07:18 PM   #27
Lioness
Jack Burton

Goodnight Talthyr!! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Sleep well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, this cafe needs a good dose of spamming! Romey..??
Old 04-27-2002, 07:21 PM   #28
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Are you leaving already.... awww... Dang. I shall have to find someone else to quote with.

Quote:
"RIGHT I'LL DO YOU FOR THAT!!!!!"
"You'll what?"
"COME HERE!!"
"What are you going to do? Bleed on me?"
Hee hee! I love Monty Python! I can quote the whole movie!!!

I always liked the flying circus too. Hey, do any of you know if that is even on tv anymore? And if so, what channel and time?(eastern standerd, that is. )
Old 04-27-2002, 07:24 PM   #29
Lioness
Jack Burton

I've never seen any Monty Python, though I want to, but I've seen all the Fawlty Towers videos. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Downright hilarious!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Manuel is the star of that show though.
Old 04-27-2002, 07:29 PM   #30
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

OH NO!!!!! (dramatic music plays) You have never seen the awesome and hilariousness of Monty Python and the Holy Grail???

OH MY GOD!!!!! You must watch! Its the most funniest movie I have ever seen!

Rent it. Rent it. Rent it. Rent it.

Or better yet...

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!