Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 05:49 PM   #1
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I can't find all the skeleton part. I took the part in the sewer and the part in the inn basement. Where is the other part?
Old 02-25-2002, 08:25 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
In the docks district, the house at the bottom of the stairs next to Mae'var's guildhouse is where you'll find the other part. Beware of the trapped door
Old 02-25-2002, 10:20 PM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks
Old 02-26-2002, 02:06 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
~~ Beware of the trapped door

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
He's going to have to beware of much more than that milady, unless he read in advance on Killing Kangaxx the easy way. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:05 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
He's going to have to beware of much more than that milady, unless he read in advance on Killing Kangaxx the easy way. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

LOL well I didn't want to give everything away [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2002, 05:39 PM   #6
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Well... I have the xp cap remover installed, and restarted until my kensei got to level 40. He is also using the Cloak of miroring and belt of inertial barrier. I don't think I have anything to fear. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2002, 11:05 PM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
Well... I have the xp cap remover installed, and restarted until my kensei got to level 40. He is also using the Cloak of miroring and belt of inertial barrier. I don't think I have anything to fear. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We will see.

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
Those two items will not protect you.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 10:29 AM   #8
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

You wont stand a chance mayte. You'll have to do better than what you are.
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eating.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/funnysad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/repuke.gif[/img] :bluewink:

Quit the smiley faces!
Old 02-27-2002, 10:33 AM   #9
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

[img]graemlins/scream.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fro.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2002, 01:54 PM   #10
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, I must admit that I lost my first attept. My party consist of my Kensei, Viconia and Korgan. We owned his first form, then he became the demilich. We just kept attacking him, My kensei and korgan using greater whirlwind attack and viconia using regular atack. We nearly got him, but he emprisoned korgan, then Viconia and to finish he emprisoned my main. I think that one or two more attack would have finished him.

So, I reloaded, casted Shield of the Archon on Viconia (it protect you against all magic) and sent her to solo him.

This is a screenshot of my 2 seconds fight: http://pages.infinit.net/luvian/kangimp.jpg

And this is what I have to say about Kangimp: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA