Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-06-2001, 04:53 PM   #111
Neb
Account deleted by Request

While the elementals are keeping Avatar busy, Neb walks over to the wall behind his throne and knocks at different spots until the knock produces a hollow sound, he then starts pushing the rocks near the part of the wall that produced a hollow sound, he looks behind him and sees the only the badly wounded Water Elemental remains alive and that Avatar has almost destroyed it, he then steps away from the wall and launches a fireball at it, blasting away a big part of it and revealing a tunnel, Neb starts running down the tunnel, his Sandals of Fleeing increasing his speed since he is running away(They cast Improved Haste on him if he is running from danger.).

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 04:57 PM   #112
Vampire

Avatar spreads his wings and chases after Neb at alarming speeds....

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 05:05 PM   #113
Neb

Neb looks over his shoulder and sees Avatar flying after him, he turns his eyes forward again and sees a T-intersection ahead, with corridors leading left and right, he quickly casts Fire Resistance, he then turns around and starts running towards the intersection backwards, while weaving a Fireball spell, he casts the spell right in front of himself, his Fire Resistance spell protects him from any harm more serious than some singed hair and a burned shins, the explosion from the Fireball however throws him towards the intersection, he lands in the intersection, Avatar is now quite a distance from him, he tries hard to remember which way to go, left or right, he chooses left, which turns out to be the wrong way...

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Old 10-06-2001, 05:11 PM   #114
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

walks in

can i help ?

*cast protection from fire on Avantar and himself*

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Wirzard : spell book( big one lots of spells)
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-07-2001, 04:47 PM   #115
Vampire

Being Avariel, I knew my wings would come under fire attack. So luckily Avatar has a ring of fire control (remember?) and with Wavy's immaculate timing Avatar took no dmg from the silly fireball. But with all the smoke Avatar looses all sence of direction and Neb gets away AGAIN! Thanks Wavy!

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 04:53 PM   #116
Neb

(I probably won't make more than two or three posts here tonight as it's kinda late here in Denmark.)

Neb ran down the tunnel, occasionally looking over his shoulder or stopping and listening whether Avatar was following, Neb couldn't hear anything but still continued running.

After running for ten minutes, Neb realized he had run down the wrong tunnel, he couldn't turn back, partially because of the tunnels magical nature and partially because Avatar was probably following the smell of his burnt beard.

Neb reached a corner, he turned it and almost fell into the pit that was right around the corner, only a quick jump, which left him with a sprained ankle, saved him from a LONG fall, Neb cursed and limped on.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

Old 10-08-2001, 09:18 AM   #117
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

MultiAlert

Whats up guys? What happened to the Multi? A no go?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-08-2001, 11:27 AM   #118
Vampire

Avatar having run out of spells heads back with wavy!
Bye Neb...

------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 11:32 AM   #119
Neb

Neb stumbled around in the dark tunnels for hours before he finally saw daylight at the end of a long tunnel, he began to run, just as he was no more than 20 feet from the exit, he saw a large hole in the floor in front of him, mustering all of his strength and trying to repress the pain from his sprained ankle and burn wounds, he jumped across the hole, when he was almost across, a large tentacle rose from the hole and wound itself around his waist, then it pulled him down, luckily, he was able to grab a hold of the far edge of the hole, but he wouldn't be able to hold on for long, he had to make a decision, pride or surivival, he thought, to hell with pride, he shouted out in a loud clear voice, "AVATAAAAAAAAAAR! HEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE!" and prayed that Avatar would hear it.

(If Avatar is leaving the castle by flying, he can fly into the tunnel exit to get to Neb faster.)

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

Old 10-08-2001, 11:35 AM   #120
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

NEWSFLASH

Please read this thread and comply

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003942.html

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.