Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2002, 09:38 PM   #1
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

Great movie i must say, i just bought it on DVD the other day, how many of u have seen it? and what did u think?
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Vassili_Zaitsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 01:03 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

great movie,many action. although I don't understand why Malaysian Government condemn this movie so much.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 09:46 AM   #3
lroyo

I thought it was a fantastic film. Entertainment is not a word I would use for it though, more like eye-opening!

I give it 8.5 out of 10.
Old 06-24-2002, 11:18 AM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

what the film like? how old is it? whats the age rating for it . and finally is it any good?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 05:17 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

The film is emmm..full of action ( shooting here shooting there, rocket fly there rocket fly here ). it's based of real life story of US soldier involvement in Somalia. happen in 1996 I think.

it's a good movie to watch. just came out few months ago, or is it last year. can't remember and don't want to spoil you.
Old 06-25-2002, 05:58 AM   #6
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

did you say the *Malaysian Government* goverement banned it? why? what on earth did it contain to 'irratate' them?!
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 08:10 PM   #7
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

Quote:
did you say the *Malaysian Government* goverement banned it? why? what on earth did it contain to 'irratate' them?!
probably because it shows moslems in a bad light.
khazadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 04:31 AM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

hmmm..no, what I heard is Malaysian Soldiers also involve in rescuing the stranded US soldier and some of them died. but in the movie there is no mentioning of Malaysian soldiers and this has pissed off the Malaysian Government until a US General has to acknowledge Malaysian Soldier role in that incident. and nope this movie wasn't ban in Malaysia.