Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 10:12 PM   #1
Tricky
Elite Waterdeep Guard

K. I dropped down through the hole to where
we can get to the earth elemental guy, and the wooden bridge etc. After killing everything in my path I merrily head for the dragon door and am missing the third piece.
I go back to the hole and cannot get back up, no matter what I try. I have spent 2 hours wandering around and looking for something I missed. Someone please spoil me on this. Or do I need to reload a previous save.
Old 11-26-2000, 11:09 PM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You missed a tunnel after the hole.
Old 11-27-2000, 12:48 AM   #3
Tricky
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK where? I did the part with the burned out wooden bridge. I dove under the water and
looked for another cave there. I just cannot find another tunnel.
Old 11-27-2000, 01:03 AM   #4
Tricky
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Whoops, sorry. That sounded kinda rude. I appreciate the help. I still can't find that extra tunnel though.

Tricky
Old 11-27-2000, 02:00 AM   #5
Tricky
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I figured it out. Who would have guessed I need to fling myself off the bridge into the unknown with reckless abandon, just to be able to get back to the boulders.

Makes me want to get in my car, find a bridge and fling away just to see whats there.

Thanks goodness its only a game.

tricky
Old 11-27-2000, 02:01 AM   #6
Winner

Hey Tricky, after dropping down the hole and going up to the room where you place the two shards you crossed a bridge right? Jump into the water and you will land on the draw bridge and from there can access the whole shebag again.

Old 11-27-2000, 09:57 AM   #7
Orion

Or if you're like me...
I jumped off the bridge but I couldn't fit through the hole underwater. doh! and I couldn't go back against the current.
What I ended up doing was I noticed a hole in the wall with a chest in it on the way down the water tunnel. I also discovered you can swim against the water by backing up. (ie. walking backwards) So i simply backed into the hole on the way down and the chest had the 3rd crystal piece in it and then I used the earth ring on the two large rocks and was back to the drawbridge area. btw, anyone else nab the sword at the bottom of the pool you have to swim down to get the earth ring?
it's quite nice (almost as good as mavin)