Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-06-2001, 06:45 PM   #31
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

NO!!! Gabriel, cast hold person:Cloudbringer held, you shall not jump.
dimension door:Cloudbringer:the beach.
dimension door:Gabriel:the beach
Old 02-06-2001, 06:48 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good Knight Stealth Bomber, I fear I cannot face the world with such a black cloud hanging o'er my head (sniffles, places a hand on the good knight's arm and raises tearful hazel eyes to his) but I thank thee for such comfort as thy words have offered. (heavy sigh) You are a true gentleman and your betrothed is a very (sniffle) blessed lady! I bid thee adieu. Take care of my sister, please, I fear she shall be all alone now. (sniffles, sobs, runs to the tower)
Old 02-06-2001, 06:54 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Valen: My thanks for your kindness and I am touched by your words. 'twould seem we have many a gentle poet amongst us.

SB: "...goose grease?" eeeeeeeewwww, it is gonna take months for *that* image to go away! hehe

Gabriel: the lady has 'free will' and protection from magic- she flees up the stairs to wait, staring out at the sea
Old 02-06-2001, 07:02 PM   #34
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Does everyone in this castle have protection.....Gabriel cast wizards eye, i shall make sure no harm comes to you. dimension door:Gabriel
Old 02-06-2001, 07:02 PM   #35
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

double posting sorry.
Old 02-06-2001, 07:05 PM   #36
Stealth Bomber

Cloudbringer I will try and catch you but I fear my hands are too slippy with the goose-grease. It does have it's upside as the leather saddle does give a pleasing sensation now..

Old 02-06-2001, 07:12 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Darn, these posts are all out of order, we are all posting at the same time! Haha!
Anyway:

Cloudbringer, its actually called the Helm of Intoxication, located in the netherlogs (maybe page 4 or so) in Sewer Sumsuch topic. Err

Ladyzekke is fuming... No sight yet of Black Knight. This hit and run will not go without punishment!

Sir Talieson - the bachelorette party has been postponed for now. Hence, it was only for females only save an exotic male dancer. If you like, you can take it up with Lord of Alcohol and whomever wins may attend the next party.

Gabriel, Stealth and Valen - Your help in this matter is much appreciated. I await your return with the scoundrel inhand!

StealthBomber - I got nothing to say you have left me speechless except for copious amounts of laughter!, i.e, goose grease, Commando!

As I type, another post appears. Gabriel, bring her back! There is a scoundrel to find! Priorities priorities! Cloudbringer is very vulnerable at this time and cannot go running to the beach (which is only 1 mile away) with thee at this time. She has many suitors defending her honor as we speak! You have yet to prove your devotion (beach doesn't count).

Cloudbringer, you must return. I will not let you make the same mistake again whilst rebounding. Do not be hasty. Gabriel is a fine knight, but there are others. Look how many suitors are around you? It would be proper to get to know them and then later make any decisions. Your future is not lost, but very promising. Please cheer up my sister!
Old 02-06-2001, 07:15 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Dear noble knight Stealth Bomber,

You have convinced this Stormqueen to await the findings of your 'inquiry'. (deep sigh) I shall not hurl myself o'er the precipice just yet, good and gentle knights. Leave me be awhile, to ponder and reflect and sharpen my arrowheads...er ponder and reflect.

Tis shameful if I have been so tricked...I fear there shall be no bright sky or fluffy white clouds in the world e'er again.

BLACK KNIGHT: WHERE HAST THOU RUN TO? Art thou true or forsworn? Gallant or Knave? Chivalrous knight or Black Cur? Was it all a deceit, then? Is my lady sister correct? Were you only here to sample the fruits and leave again for another? Fie! I shall not believe til I have heard it from thine own lips. (sighs, reflecting on those lips...)

Oh I shall be very very very very distraught if you do not come soon! (hazel eyes flashing, she starts methodically sharpening the Blade of (purple) roses)
Old 02-06-2001, 07:22 PM   #39
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Nobody shall interfere with my "Dance of Lewdness" for the ladies! Just dont forget ladies, be sure to tip your dancer (me) we work for tips only and table dances are welcome! Just stuff a few dollars in the ole fishnet speedos!!!
Old 02-06-2001, 07:25 PM   #40
Stealth Bomber

I am pleased dear lady that you have decided to stay amongst the living. I can now turn to my bed in peace before renewing my search in the morning. Sleep well fair maiden and rest assured thy honour will be avenged.

PS Does anyone know how to remove goose-grease from a kilt

PPS I fear that I landed rather badly during my hunt and I also seek advice on how to remove a saddle. Unfortunately the goose-grease aided entry but it now seems stuck fast and I am having trouble lying down in my bed.