Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 12:03 AM   #1
Ramon

Thanks for your reply.

So basically it's still in the same map? Hmm, I've fled back to the city. Better reload.

Thanks again.

Old 11-12-2000, 10:54 AM   #2
Ramon

Hi there,

A few questions and opinions. Hope that someone is willing to help me out, after reading a few things on the board.

I'm in chapter 2 and the guy at Windspear Hills (the name slips me), wanted me to rescue his child and investigate some ruins (I think). Where is the child and where are the ruins? No ruins on my map.

About the 'romances' (read all posts, hehe). ISn't it weird that Jaheira starts off a new romance right after her husband died? Makes me wonder....

Okay, thanks to anyone that can help me.

Old 11-12-2000, 11:00 AM   #3
Tara

The red dragon Firkragg (see my most recent post on this a couple of posts down) and Garren's child are in the same spot. Go to the North East corner of the W
Windspear Hills map to find the ruins. Kill the mage that stands with Firkragg first to get the key for the child- then go back in to kill Firkragg- easier that way.

As for Jaheira- can't stand her anyhow- so it doesn't surpise me!