Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2001, 06:23 AM   #1
Urien
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've read that Berenn (the main boss in Yaga Shura's lair) should, after his death, drop the Baalor's claw, but he didn't drop anything. Where's the problem? Is it a bug or is the claw somewhere else? Could the cause be that I killed him with deva w/ Globe of Blades activated?
Thanks for reply...
Old 11-29-2001, 06:33 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Are you sure you checked everywhere on the ground? Brennan drops a lot of gems too, so his loot should be easily identifiable. Use your Tab key to help in your search.

The following spells will destroy loot, Cone of Cold, Disintergrate and Flesh to Stone.

Oh, and welcome to the Ironworks Forums.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 07:02 AM   #3
Urien
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes i checked it all, but there were no gems, either. Sigh, I think it will be shadowkeeper after all...
Old 11-29-2001, 07:08 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

A question if I may, are you sure you fought Brennan? Did you go to the second floor of the stronghold?
Old 11-29-2001, 07:28 AM   #5
Urien
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, I'm quite sure about it, because I even looked at his name (with tab) to see how injured he was and the I even killed Inix (elemntal prince), freed the slave woman, got Yaga-Shura's hearts and, finally killed Yaga-Shura himself. Now I'm on the third level of Watcher's keep, and I'd really hate to go back (ie. reload).
BTW. How could I miss Berenn? Isn't he standing right in font of the fire with the heart, as I recall?
And what about the Globe of Blades? Is it "safe" to use it or will it destroy items, too?
Old 11-29-2001, 07:49 AM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Globe of Blades does not destroy loot.

*shrug*

I guess it must be a bug.