Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-12-2000, 02:49 PM   #1
Cosmic

Hi,
Trying to assemble Crom Faer but can't find hammer of thunder? think it might be under temple district - in sewers?
There are 2 secret doors - one leads to mekraths lab called secret entrance but i can't open the other one? Any ideas how i get to open it - i.e. item or haveto initiate dialogue? I've heard the hammer is in a mind flayer room - is this what lies behind this hidden door?? CHEERS!

Old 12-12-2000, 02:51 PM   #2
_max_RUSSKIE

Hhhhm item...

Spoiler
Kill Tazok at windspear hills dungeon, get key and take hammer, beware whats inside

Old 12-12-2000, 02:55 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Yes, but you will need a key to enter.
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You can get the key by killing Tazok in the Windspear Hill area. Tazok will be part of the child rescue quest and you will encounter him before facing the red dragon.
Old 12-12-2000, 02:58 PM   #4
Archmagi Wah

HINT:

before you start up another thread screaming: HELP ME!! MIND FLAYERS ARE KILLING MY PARTY!! - my cheat to get all those items without losing a single hp is to cast a sanctuary spell and grab everything.

Old 12-12-2000, 07:09 PM   #5
bogus

spoiler??
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>

>

>
>

mindflayers are suckers to cloudkill.. 2 cloudkills usually does it for them .. scout ahead with a hidden char and launch a cloudkill and let the hidden char slam the door shut once the spell is in the air.. presto no more mindflayers..

b

Old 12-12-2000, 08:18 PM   #6
Armisael

Though only the wand of cloudkill will do anything to them. They'll just resist the spell.