Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-24-2002, 03:33 PM   #31
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
yes; My Lord; Require advice. Shall I continue to follow Lady Katlia for the time being; or shall I ignore her?
It is a tough choice. As far as I'm concerned you may follow her as you will. It does NOT mean, however, that you have left the G.A. The G.A. is NOT opposing the Rebellion. As we stand now, we are nuetral. The only reason I opposed the Rebellion was because I'm a paladin. It had nothing to do with the G.A. [/QUOTE]I will do what I must... Needs will what needs must... you know WoT... listen to Moraine's advice [img]tongue.gif[/img] and Rands... Steel; I must be stronger... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I will do what I must...
Old 08-24-2002, 03:34 PM   #32
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

I am afraid I must decline your gracious offer lady Kaltia. The Great Army answers to the Supreme Commander alone.

Allies are always welcome, and lesser forces may easily join OUR ranks, but not the other way around.

I propose an alliance, if anything at all.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:35 PM   #33
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:
yes; My Lord; Require advice. Shall I continue to follow Lady Katlia for the time being; or shall I ignore her?
It is a tough choice. As far as I'm concerned you may follow her as you will. It does NOT mean, however, that you have left the G.A. The G.A. is NOT opposing the Rebellion. As we stand now, we are nuetral. The only reason I opposed the Rebellion was because I'm a paladin. It had nothing to do with the G.A. [/QUOTE]I will do what I must... Needs will what needs must... you know WoT... listen to Moraine's advice [img]tongue.gif[/img] and Rands... Steel; I must be stronger... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I will do what I must...[/QUOTE]Calaethis, you've gone bats. [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] shame. Now behave, and stop changing allegiance every five minutes [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] or else.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:36 PM   #34
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
I am afraid I must decline your gracious offer lady Kaltia. The Great Army answers to the Supreme Commander alone.

Allies are always welcome, and lesser forces may easily join OUR ranks, but not the other way around.

I will act as a leason, if thou wishes, my lord. My lady *bows* and kat [img]tongue.gif[/img] just remember in the GA, you're under MY command... whereas here... lol. ironic huh?
Old 08-24-2002, 03:38 PM   #35
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:

Very well, Sir M, you may get in contact with the leader of the entire army and we shall form an alliance. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Calaethis, behave and no showing off in front of your superiors (Sometimes I really do feel like his mother, y'know)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:43 PM   #36
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:

Very well, Sir M, you may get in contact with the leader of the entire army and we shall form an alliance. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Calaethis, behave and no showing off in front of your superiors (Sometimes I really do feel like his mother, y'know)
[/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] oh really kat? Shall I address you as "mother" then? And stop trying to threaten to whip me. I wont let you, you know [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 03:43 PM   #37
Deathbringer

I'm off to bed now. Don't any of you try to stab me when I'm asleep! you hear!? good night

Old 08-24-2002, 03:45 PM   #38
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] oh really kat? Shall I address you as "mother" then? And stop trying to threaten to whip me. I wont let you, you know [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]*whips Cal* ah, nothing like screams of agony to get the blood racing. [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 03:46 PM   #39
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]I, as the Supreme Commander's Second may make alliances as I choose. He may overide my choices however, once word has been passed to him of a new treaty. However, I doubt that with an alliance with such a powerful rebellion that he would.

I have but two major rules that should be enforced. None that are in the Rebellion may give orders to those in the G.A. unless the said member also is in the Rebellion. The same is true the other way.

Also, any major decicions that are to be made, should be brought up to me beforehand.

If thou agrees, than we shall be allies.

LOL! Calaethis's mother! It does seem so, dosen't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 03:46 PM   #40
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
I'm off to bed now. Don't any of you try to stab me when I'm asleep! you hear!? good night
Anyone stabs poor DB and... [img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]