Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-09-2002, 09:46 AM   #1
Axil
Dungeon Master

I have seen some threads were people talk about MSN, but no one seems to have ICQ..
I only use ICQ, and have just learnt aboutt he existence of MSN and AOL..
So, are there anyone out there who uses ICQ?
Old 01-09-2002, 09:56 AM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I use ICQ and Aim and Yahoo. I think it is all in my profile. (Being lazy here and not bothering to look .) If it is there, please feel free to add me; if not, let me know.

*hugs*
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 01-09-2002, 10:04 AM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

Well I'm lazy too, but I have it, and if it's not in my profile then it's 65144333, I realize that now that I have written it no one will look in the profile to check, so we will probably never know... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 10:15 AM   #4
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I use ICQ too..can't rememeber my number though, and I'm posting from a public computer, but I'll post it soon..
Oh and anyone who posts their numbers here might find that I've added them too
Old 01-09-2002, 10:38 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just put the ICQ addresses in your profiles! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL.. it takes a minute to click 'profile' and voila! all the addys if they've put them there!
Old 01-09-2002, 10:45 AM   #6
Axil
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Just put the ICQ addresses in your profiles! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL.. it takes a minute to click 'profile' and voila! all the addys if they've put them there!

Oh yes, I saw in the other thread that you are kinda touchy on this subject.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 10:49 AM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Axil:

Oh yes, I saw in the other thread that you are kinda touchy on this subject.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] HAHAHA.. yup it is a pet peeve, sorry Axil! It's just that Ziroc went to trouble and expense to upgrade the forum and one thing was to ADD that feature to our profiles and now nobody wants to use it, they're expending server space/time typing out the im addy's in threads. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But don't worry.. I don't bite.. er.. well most people...please don't ask my boyfriend *snicker*... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 01-09-2002, 11:01 AM   #8
Axil
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] HAHAHA.. yup it is a pet peeve, sorry Axil! It's just that Ziroc went to trouble and expense to upgrade the forum and one thing was to ADD that feature to our profiles and now nobody wants to use it, they're expending server space/time typing out the im addy's in threads. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But don't worry.. I don't bite.. er.. well most people...please don't ask my boyfriend *snicker*... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Cloudy

No worries, I totally understand [img]smile.gif[/img]