Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 09:46 AM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Deux-Cent-Cinquante, sweetie, I'm a Gnome and as such I am NOT serious ! OK then, I'm an Illusionist/Thief, chaotic neutral. My goal in life : have fun and get as many as possible prizes from someone else's pocket.

Told you : I was in your Inn, first to find back that wolf o'mine, then to find some fun, as life is getting pretty boring, what with all these Dwarves roaming around.

Weakness : Too distracted to be a real good illusionist, and a wee bit too interested in the pockets of the other people around.

Is that satisfying ? Do I get my entry ticket ?

enter, we can use someone like you!
Old 10-24-2001, 09:51 AM   #12
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas the Elven Archer:
Just take your entry ticket
Motives'll become clearer as we play. (my past's already written down there )
Your past... PLEASE don't make me laugh! Aagh, too late! L*ouch*O*ouch*L*ouch*

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-24-2001, 10:32 AM   #13
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Your past... PLEASE don't make me laugh! Aagh, too late! L*ouch*O*ouch*L*ouch*
*pats back until Kaz recovers*

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-24-2001, 10:38 AM   #14
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by JR Jansen:
Well, i didn't think that was fair. All Moiraine and i were doing was roleplaying untill some guy shows up and becomes a dark elf. If you read the posts again you'll notice that Moiraine was roleplaying that aswell. We didn't pay any attention to him anymore because you chased him out of the bar and then he comes back with that vamp storie. So don't put the blame on those that didn't have anything to do with it. Oh and were was the dwarf after the fight was over. Didn't i put some eggs on his chair. Seems like you didn't read the posts neither. And then we learn from our mistakes.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
*Ahem* some respect for my dark skin please, and what the hell was wrong with my vamp story? 250 reported the vampire infestation himself so it fitted nicely withing the thread.
Old 10-24-2001, 11:07 AM   #15
Legolas the Elven Archer

That's true. But like 250 said, he's new to the DM'ing, so just let it drop. From all the people he probably needs to learn most and, well, I suppose he DID learn.
See you all in the Giant planes, okay

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 04:57 PM   #16
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Oh well, I go away for an hour and everyone is dead ... Well, the DM is God, now, isn't he ? Guess God doesn't like Gnomish jokes, JR ! Baaah, we'll have to open our own inn someday, JR.

Maybe we might just do that. He seems to need some history on the nature of gnomes. They are not the most adventures types to begin with. They ussually want to have a good laugh and only adventure when it is in their best interest. Ie it is profitable or to save their own hide.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Old 10-24-2001, 05:14 PM   #17
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Oh well, I go away for an hour and everyone is dead ... Well, the DM is God, now, isn't he ? Guess God doesn't like Gnomish jokes, JR ! Baaah, we'll have to open our own inn someday, JR.

Lol, i know how you feel.
Drow are even less populair, so in five minuts i have been attacked, shot at and hunted down. Such tolerant people here on IW

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-24-2001, 06:37 PM   #18
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Quote:

Lol, i know how you feel.
Drow are even less populair, so in five minuts i have been attacked, shot at and hunted down. Such tolerant people here on IW

Now that WAS kinda weird. CCL wants you to create a character, but if you let him/us know it's a Drow, it's all wrong
So how will we know who you are?

------------------