Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-07-2004, 03:45 PM   #11
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Christmas is a family day. We used to do the big dinner with relatives, but now our grandparents have moved down the table would be way too crowded with all the associated hangers on, so we do afternoon/morning tea instead. I think this year it is morning tea at my aunt's house. Except for the rushing around trying to get the dinner ready when we used to have it at our place, Christmas has never been one of those stressful days you hear about. We haven't had a family bust-up yet!
Old 12-08-2004, 01:04 AM   #12
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Be with my family, of course! [img]smile.gif[/img] But first, I have Hell to go through. (See: Finals are next week!) Oh, and still have the shopping to do, lol.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:53 AM   #13
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I'm gonna spend time alone this year end. I've fixed and paid for a holiday for my parents and my sister to go to Canada. I also paid for my gf and her family to have a holiday in at Sapporo. So I think no one will bother me during this christmas time. Good!
Old 12-08-2004, 07:04 AM   #14
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

...being bored probably...unless I get off my ass and organise a trip somewhere, but that's like effort
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 12-08-2004, 07:20 AM   #15
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

I'll be spending the day playing Halo 2. You can't beat a good shoot-em-up to get you into the Christmas spirit.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:16 AM   #16
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

I have my birthday 4 days after christmas, and the half of my family that i spend most of my time with is jewish. so i guess i wont be doing christmas this year. my birthday is gonna suck though, they always do.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:55 AM   #17
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well my folks are going to be here for x-mas. They day starts with breaky. Then we open gifts and then Sydney with probally be in heaven with all the gifts. And then I will help out with the dinner. Turkey and the fixens. And a few rums and eggnog and all will be good.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:24 PM   #18
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Usually I'd fly back to Holland to see my family for Christmas, but this year I'm staying in the States and spending it with my current girlfriend and her family. She comes from a fairly religious background, so there'll be church on Christmas Eve, with the big day thereafter consisting of pretty much the usual Christmas events; presents, good food, beer, and cheesy tv.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:48 PM   #19
Sigmar
Unicorn

...Half-life 2...

Oh *cough* I'll spending Christmas at home with my mum and my bro's!

And one suitably stuffed turkey [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2004, 01:54 PM   #20
Mundus
Dungeon Master

ah yes christmas. christmas eve i plan to go to church in the afternoon to watch younger siblings in their nativity, then off to town to buy last minute gifts for random relatives my mother plans to invite over the course of the week. then back to church for the midnight service. back home to bed. christmas day, i will attempt to ignore my family as they try to entice me outta bed at 7 am. then i'll open presets anhave breakfast then the siblings and I will give each other gifts (which should take hours as i have 5) (siblings not gifts!) then my grandparents arrive and my mother spends the rest of the morning running round tryin to sort out the (inevitably disasterous) lunch. then gifts from and for grandparents followed buy drinks and tea then bed. then boxing day is quiet. and the 27th is my BIRTHDAY!! woohoo, a party with my mates ending in us all lying on the lounge floor absolutely trolleyed!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!