Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-05-2002, 06:42 AM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Howdy yall... *cricket chirps* yeah... anyway... I've been traveling alot the last few days doing my online classes and producing CG artwor which i plan to submit to magazines. I just wanted to tell 'yall what i've been up to and I'm sorry for being gone for such a long time. First of all. it stared with me leaving Louisiana, that place was a freaking graveyard, then I went to visit my actual campus on FT walton beach, the place famouse for it's "Spring=Break"=like aura that it held all year-round. After a few days there I came to realize that they shouldn't call a place "Beach" if it doesn't actually have one. Sure there was sand but mostly condominiums and hotels were built on it with "Private property sighns and stuff... anyway aftr stopping throug there I heaed up to washington DC... I don't know why I'm here. It's some sort of "Governmenta thing" anyway. AFTER THATS OVER WITH UHH PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS> IM USING AN inroom web TV aan the shift key tends to stick. aaanyway. Yeah

so... I suppose nows wehre I ask "how've ya'll ben?" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I haven't been well myself, all this travelnigs made my alergies want to make my sinuses crush my brain...

PS: I did find a "Games Workshop" and a Brookstone in DC, bothw hich had LOADS of D20 game stuff. I was finally able to get a figure for a Necromacer-Ranger. hehehe... The Lord of the rings game sure is popular. But i'm not into this for stratage im in it for the role-playing. I got my fill of strategy gaems with Warcraft and Myth [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2002, 06:58 AM   #2
Deathbringer

Hi Killer [img]tongue.gif[/img] So your making CG Artwork for magazines huh? Great stuff! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

You like Games Workshop stuff aswell huh? or just the miniatures?

[ 08-05-2002, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 08-05-2002, 10:10 AM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Yo /)eath!!! How ya doing? Your so lucky to be able to be in DC.I've always wanted to go there.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-05-2002, 10:52 AM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hope you have a great time /)eath.
Old 08-05-2002, 12:44 PM   #5
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

hey man, come back soon, the boards are needing you back!!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 08-05-2002, 02:58 PM   #6
Pilot Canidate
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Location: Stafford, Virginia (Former resident of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
Hey,

Your in DC. I'm about a half an hour from DC. In Stafford, Virginia. Right along Highway 95. It would be cool to see yah. If you want to visit just ask me for directions. It's very, very, VERY simple to get to my house.

Anyways, glad your back.

[ 08-05-2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Pilot Canidate ]