Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-25-2001, 04:26 PM   #11
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hi Aelia - ummm, you haven't got any beer over there have you - I don't want to face up to work this morning .

You're telling me a true blue Aussie like yourself has no beer in the house? Dearie me

Ugh. I need a hug
Old 11-25-2001, 04:30 PM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Big hug comin at ya Aelia - I share your pain.
Old 11-25-2001, 04:58 PM   #13
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

3-0!!! How? Who scored? When?

Who's is the Auzzie keeper? It isn't that Middlesborough guy is it?
Old 11-25-2001, 05:04 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
3-0!!! How? Who scored? When?

Who's is the Auzzie keeper? It isn't that Middlesborough guy is it?

Yup - not the finest game I have ever seen from him either. The other keeper (Uruguay) made the key saves (all credit to him), and Schwarzer didn't.
Old 11-25-2001, 05:09 PM   #15
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:

Yup - not the finest game I have ever seen from him either. The other keeper (Uruguay) made the key saves (all credit to him), and Schwarzer didn't.

Oh well. To quote a famous song, s**t Hapens. It can and it will.
Old 11-25-2001, 05:29 PM   #16
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
But at least we're in good company...Holland didn't make the World Cup either.

Well then, time for you people to rally behind another team. Oh and don't get me started about Holland not qualifying. I'm going to love the next couple of months. I have to go to the Netherlands on a few occasions and man are they going to grovel [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] . Revenge for the last two years of being laughed at .
Old 11-25-2001, 05:48 PM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
*Weeks of frustation about being teased at by Memnoch suddenly explode in a burst of hideous laughter*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Then reality returns*

For me, it's slightly different.

First it's:

*reality still here*

Then...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And then...

*reality back but feeling a bit better knowing that Groljach has been suffering for longer* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2001, 01:50 AM   #18
Pangur Ban

How to annoy workmates who have "suddenly" become soccer fanatics ...

Say "Its not all that important, after all, its only a game !! " in a slight patronizing tone of voice. ( Dodge missiles and insults )

Ah, sweet revenge for having to put up with continual talk about Aussie Rules football for 20 years !! [img]graemlins/nicekitty.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 06:35 AM   #19
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:

Time to fashion the black armbands and face the empty day - a bit of respect please, for we are in national mourning."

What a tragic way to start a Monday Mourning [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If this was just you Davros I would be happy to let it drop BUT because of the wittering of the one called Memnoch over the past 9 months I just can't.

The boat has sailed for Japan & Korea and Australia are left on the quayside waving forlornly. The 31 qualifiers have been joined by Uruguay, next stop World Cup 2002 draw on December 1st!

Memnoch - we beat you in Rugby Union, you're out of the World Cup and you can't even beat New Zealand in the Cricket! Don't do anything reckless!! ;D

BTW Arsenal 3 Mancs 1.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-26-2001, 06:46 AM   #20
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

I feel a minutes silence is needed to morn this great loss, and the others that have happened over the past few weeks.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?