Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-17-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
Vampire

Just got to lvl 20 hunter, and bought dual wield... but i cant equip my swords... ae there swords only for offhand???

how does dual wield work in WOW?

where can i get off hand swords if so?
cheers

Old 02-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You have to train in swords at SW to use one, Old Town
Old 02-17-2005, 10:21 PM   #3
Niadh
Elminster

Look closely at the weapon as you pickup/buy it. Near the top of the panel with all it's details will be the part telling where it can go. Main hand, off hand and two handed are self explanatory, and one handed means it can go in off hand or main hand. Just needs wee bit of checking first.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:30 PM   #4
Lucern
Quintesson

And the weaponry is balanced quite well, in terms of speed vs damage. DPS is DPS right? My hunter used a claw in his off hand with an axe, then 2 knives, then sword and knife. Haven't found a respectable off-hand sword for him yet, but they're out there.
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 02:41 PM   #5
Niadh
Elminster

My rogue uses two swords usually, but for a while I had a hammer and a sword. Got two Reforged Heroes Blades. I like them.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 06:14 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I hold a pint of ale in one hand, and a sword in another... Hmmm, reminds me of Johnny! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote