Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-27-2001, 10:25 AM   #251
Encard
Quintesson

Encard frantically blasts the things between him and the bar to bits and scrambles inside at the last moment. He begins to prepare wands for what may happen next.

Encard: Hm... let's see... Wand of Flaming Fire, Wand of Blasting Things to Bits, Wand of Freezing Sunlight... hmm...

An evil space demon flies past the window, and tips his hat as he passes.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-27-2001, 03:57 PM   #252
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan, Neb and Razzen had fallen asleep in their chairs after having a contest to see who could drink the most ale without throwing up, the contest had been won by Kivan who had bested Neb only because a severed arm was thrown through one of the Bar's windows and into his mug, this caused him to throw up since it's quite easy to get nauseous from something like that if you've just drunk 14 gallons of ale(He's got a magic ring that increases his bladder capacity ), Tiax poked Neb in the stomach and said "Tiax commands that you awaken commoner, it seems that we are fighting Drow and Tiax needs his faithful servants to aid him." Neb grumbled a bit about being called a servant but picked up his wizard's hat from the floor(And yes, it IS magical) and walked over to the door to look outside.

(OOC: Where are we? What will Neb see? Will Tiax, Neb and Razzen get to slaughter some Drow?(Kivan is going to be sleeping for the duration of this one unless something special happens that he wouldn't want to miss(Like for example a Wild Surge that opens a portal to the Demi-Plane of Alcohol )))
Old 08-27-2001, 04:00 PM   #253
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Just a quickie, Neb, how do you know there are Drow where you are? You might not even be in the Underdark.. RPing is getting really bad in here LS, everyone kills everything with a breeze, and can see into the future as if it were a free action..
Old 08-27-2001, 04:17 PM   #254
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
OOC: Just a quickie, Neb, how do you know there are Drow where you are? You might not even be in the Underdark.. RPing is getting really bad in here LS, everyone kills everything with a breeze, and can see into the future as if it were a free action..
OOC:
I don't think some people are reading all the posts since they were last in - besides, EVERYBODY seems to be having a go at the army - if they'd read my earlier post though, they would know i moved the bar AWAY from that army

Looking outside, Lord Shield sees caves and tunnels - he sniffs the air ouside - "Smells like the Underdark to me" - a cave creature grabs him and pulls him up into the darkness - their is a sizzling sound ad he drops back down again.

He waddles back into the bar - "nothing exciting really - now, about Rhazor"

Cheesy the Earth Elemental mops the body bits away, brushing the limbs out of the door - Fortuna goes "now it's my turn" and creates for himself an avatar - that of a psionicist in a dark helm - he has a black gauntlet on his left hand, white glove on his right and a black scimitar - "let's go"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 04:28 PM   #255
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"Off we go!" said Razzen gleefully as he readied his two-handed sword, Neb adjusted his wizard's hat and walked off with Razzen and LS, Tiax followed behind, content to have his "servants" walking in front of him and clearing the way for the Chosen of Cyric(BTW, he has no superpowers because he is a Chosen of Cyric, except for a limited for of clairvoyance).

(OOC: Tiax knew there would be Drow because of his limited clairvoyance, being the Chosen of a god does have some benefits you know, like the dental plan )

Old 08-27-2001, 04:38 PM   #256
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred winces as he places a compress of soothing balm leaves to the rather icky-looking wound in his side.
"Er... count me out for this one, folks. I'm about as combat-ready as a newspaper-armed Xvart."

Old 08-27-2001, 05:46 PM   #257
Lord Shield

Sorry, Neb - it's not LS going on this one - it's Fortuna - being an elf, he may go a little OTT on the drow though

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 08:05 PM   #258
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye, having given up looking for the rest of her stuff, finally charged out after Fortuna (sp?). "Yeah, let's go save Rhazor! Go Elves!!!!!" Skye yells, running recklessly down the road. *Thud* SKye falls over a rock, but quickly picks herself up again, and continues charging down the road.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-27-2001, 08:49 PM   #259
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

The Psychic Warrior strides to one end of Rhazor's cell. He stops, and looks towards Rhazor. "Did you really think you could hide from me? You are foolish, even for an Elf.." At this, the Drow smirks. The Drow makes a rapid movement with his eyes, and comments, "You have changed, young Elf, I can sense your power." He lets out a faint laugh, and continues, "But you are still no match for me, your thoughts are wild, and your reactions untamed." Rhazor is hurtled against the wall, then flung to the ceiling. He drops to the ground, holding his stomach. "You are weak Elf!" At this, the dark Elf turns and takes his leave.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:56 PM   #260
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Hm, good thing Skye hasn't heard any of the elf comments. She'd be pretty upset, heh. ^_^;;

IC- Skye stops wildy running through the forest(or through the cave/tunnel/wherever they are) when she realizes that no one is following after her. At this point in time, she realizes that maybe blindly charging through unknown territory wasn't such a good idea... "Er, anybody there?" Skye calls out timidly, as shadows close in around her. "Ergh, well I'll survive. After all, I usually work alone, I can't believe how stupid I've been acting lately, it must be from being around large crowds of people for so long. Ok, time to track down Rhazor... or the Bar, whichever I find first." Skye mutters to herself, while looking through her items that she had managed to recover.

OOC- Hey, anybody know if that curse was ever removed from her? I can't remember... it was a cursed medalion attached to her leg, or something... anybody remember? Also, LS, are we on a road or something? What exactly are our surroundings? If its a road, Skye wouldn't be able to get lost, so...
---OK, scratch the running through the forest thing. I'm guessing we're going to be heading into the collection of caves and tunnels, so Skye has accidentally wandered down a branch of tunnels and caves, away from the main branch. So she's still lost, but I don't know about the cursed part, I still can't remember if she got healed or not.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 08-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 08-27-2001).]