Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 06-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Pirate Master! Oy!

Anyone see the premiere last night? It is so very similar to Survivor. I had to laugh at those fake pirate skeletons littered about as they navigated through the water. I bet it was like going to Disney Land or something for the players LOL. Look! Let's go on the Pirate Ride matey! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And it appears that most of them are wearing eyeliner. Is that a pirate thing? Oh, and the dude that was voted off was hilarious (Scientist/Exotic Dancer?), I wish someone else more boring was booted. Oh and WTF is up with no walking the plank?! I really was hoping/thinking that voted off people would have to walk a plank and jump into the water LOL. Dammit! Although I must admit, the "We are setting you adrift" is pretty good, watching the poor sap sail away on his teeny tiny wooden "raft" LOL.

All in all, I'll watch it again.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeah, it seems to be really cool! It'll do well in the ratings. They just need more strategy talk.. I'd be using that room to cut deals! (And from the previews, it looks like he will).

Yeah, a Scientist slash Stripper? LOL! Odd combo indeed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now Hell's Kitchen starts Monday! THAT is kick ass! I love that show!

Then....... July 5th...... Big Brother 8!!!!!!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
Ladyzekke

I love Hell's Kitchen as well. Just watched part of a marathon of it today on that FoxReality channel. I love Chef Ramsey and all his cursing and insults LOL. Choose, Now! That looks like pigsh*t! A dog's dinna! C'mer c'mer, go away and lose some weight! Answer me! Unacceptable! Throw it away and start again! Now! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I saw a commercial preview for the next one, and some dude is crying LOL, and Chef Ramsey is all "Stop cryin man!" Heee, can't wait to see the show again, especially because Monday TV has been total crap for awhile now.

Top Chef is another one returning soon (on Bravo). Nothing as fun-in-a-rude-way, but still interesting to watch, albeit most of the food they make is totally over my head, unrecognizable, or something I'd never eat LOL. I guess my palate just isn't that sophisticated or refined.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

My favorite saying of Ramseys is "MOVE YOUR ASS!"
I use this a lot in traffic.

Yeah, that show is killer! LOL! He makes that dude CRY! hehe... and MAN.. did you see that odd looking short guy? WOW... hehe.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #5
Ladyzekke

Oh, and re Big Brother, I'll give it another try because it's all new people. Last year I tried to watch but didn't know who these people were, and as I mentioned, I just hated the people LOL. And hated that fake telephone thing Booger and his buddy did. Just hated em LOL. So, looking forward to a clean slate with the next one in July. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

OK they need to tell us, the audience, what the exact rules are for this game LOL! I'm getting confused and slightly bored. Was really hoping for a mutiny mutiny mutiny! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps