Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2002, 12:56 AM   #1
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

there is a secret library in vivecs hall of justice canton. i read about it in the strat guide but it never really said where to find it in the hall of justice. well i found it and it contains alot of "special"books in there as well as some skill books. you need to get in here to get a book for 2 of the mage guild quests as well.
in the office that has 2 ordinators both with different names, one of them even has a mini quest for you involving trebonius of the mage guild. if you jump up on the table on the left side of the room as you enter look to the left and on the top book shelp in a bowl is a key. you have to sneak to get the key so save before attemting. the key then inturn unlocks a trap door at the opposite end of the room. (thats what took me forever was finding that door cause its hidden under the edge of the rug on the floor.
the books you get in there needed for quests are "vampires of vvarvdefall vol. 2" and "galur ritharis papers". be careful though there is a guard and an ordinator in the secret room so gotta sneak the books out.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 02:45 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Just wondering, why do you post such post eventhough nobody ask the question?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 08:52 AM   #3
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

To be nice?...

I found the vampires of vvardenfall in the rare books-section in the quarters-canton of Vivec (lower waistworks)
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 12:21 PM   #4
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

I found the vampire book part 2 In Tel Vos while on a Telvanni quest
Old 06-14-2002, 01:26 PM   #5
ratchild
Manshoon

Speaking of rare books for quests, i'm looking for the one the chick in the library tells me to get for Caius Cosades in Balmora. The Truth, or something like that. Is that gonna be at the rare book dealer?... or in this library?
Old 06-14-2002, 03:05 PM   #6
huma
The Magister

The book " Progress Of Truth" will be in the library and/or you can go to Joshuba`s book store in foriegn quarter. Ask him about it and then barter. If you look closely at the available books you should be able to find and buy a copy.
Old 06-14-2002, 03:50 PM   #7
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

thanks angel i just thought it was one of those quests that took way to much time for anyone to spend that i would just help you guys out.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote