Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-12-2001, 02:15 PM   #1
Spacely
Welcomed New User

I am playing a game where I have made my main character plus my theif and mage myself. It's a multiplayer game but I am the only player. I am in spellhold and Imoen wants back into the party. I don't want to turn her way becasue Jaheria and Imoen gets all pissed off if I do. If I dump my theif(temporarily) will I be able to get him back? He just says "It's been a pleasure serving with you" and he just leaves. I really like my theif and I would like to get him back when I go back to Alkatha.
Old 10-12-2001, 02:17 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Nope, he's gone, I'm afraid.

------------------
Old 10-12-2001, 02:22 PM   #3
Spacely
Welcomed New User

That stinks. What are the problems that could come from not getting Imoen back? I'm sure the story will still progress fine but I don't want to piss off my other members. I could lose Valygar or Keldorn and get them back later I suppose.
Old 10-12-2001, 04:08 PM   #4
Kitty
Manshoon

Imoen is the only NPC who can escape from Spellhold and reach Athkatla by herself. Any other character you abandon there is lost forever.
You can dismiss one of your party members, telling him/her to stay where he is, add Imoen and dismiss her right away, and take the other character back. This way, nobody will be pissed off. Imoen is an important part of the plot but believe me, she's not that essential and you can even finish the game without her.
Old 10-13-2001, 04:23 AM   #5
Byronas

Does anyone knows what happens if you don't want to search for Imoen?

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-13-2001, 06:35 AM   #6
Zbyszek

You stay in Chpter 2 forever

------------------

Well known expetitioner, Heffalumps hunter, friend of Boo.
Old 10-13-2001, 09:08 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

there is this teeny weeny way... i did it before

if you have Debug Mode=1 at your console, try teleporting to that area... you will find your thief there... although you still have to leave someone behind if you guys are by sixes..

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Old 10-13-2001, 10:49 PM   #8
Spacely
Welcomed New User

I ended up doing what kitty suggested right before he posted that. Imoen was more than happy to find her own way out and no one complained. I hope I don't lose too much of the story because of this.