Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 06:35 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Muriel's Gauntlet, off of Skullport (ULevel3) is now all open and ready for your sword! Beware, it's not easy, but it's not a pain either.

This is the first apprentice of Halaster. Part of the main plot for EFU being added.

The next major update is coming in a week or so, with Undermountain Level 14, as well as some other stuff.

Then the new Hakpak will be released...........

Enjoy, and let me know what you think of it!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:36 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Do you you still beta testing for the hak ?
Old 05-24-2005, 06:40 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeah, I just put it off because I'm getting crashing from the new placeable sounds I added. I posted on the bioware forums about it, so when that is fixed, I'll do the testing. may be a bitrate or mono/stereo thing..

Old 05-24-2005, 11:45 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Muriels? Oh my! I did that in it's early stages and it was TOUGH! Got my butt handed to me alot and had to fetch backup! Even then, we died alot! But it was a great area!
Old 05-24-2005, 03:57 PM   #5
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ah ha, that would explain why I couldn't get in some doors...I had thought it was already done. I've been getting *my* butt handed to me for days trying to finish that.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 04:26 PM   #6
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I just tried Muriel's Gauntlet.

It looks and feels great and those traps really hurt.

I probably got things mixed up in there but there are two points that may be worth checking on.

1. Muriel's apparition is still there but I could not get her to talk to me (Lawful Neutral Monk/Fighter/CoT).

2. When I tried to open a door to the South East of level 1, I was told "lost item: Muriels Grand Tomb Key" (I did have it and and it did disappear completely) yet the door remained locked.

Hope this isn't a problem.

By the way, I know this is nothing to do with Muriel's Gauntlet but on behalf of all us monks in Undermountain thanks for Su Lee's Gloves of Pain. They surely do punch above their weight.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hmm, will check it out in a min, should be easy to correct. weird! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2005, 11:14 PM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Greything:
I just tried Muriel's Gauntlet.

It looks and feels great and those traps really hurt.

I probably got things mixed up in there but there are two points that may be worth checking on.

1. Muriel's apparition is still there but I could not get her to talk to me (Lawful Neutral Monk/Fighter/CoT).

2. When I tried to open a door to the South East of level 1, I was told "lost item: Muriels Grand Tomb Key" (I did have it and and it did disappear completely) yet the door remained locked.

Hope this isn't a problem.

By the way, I know this is nothing to do with Muriel's Gauntlet but on behalf of all us monks in Undermountain thanks for Su Lee's Gloves of Pain. They surely do punch above their weight.
BTW, thank you A LOT Grey for that fast bug find! I have fixed them now, and should work fine (knocks on mistys skull) [img]smile.gif[/img]

More goodies throughout the week! More support items for the classes that need them as well. Special sets and loads of other things!

Old 06-09-2005, 10:05 AM   #9
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Just a note, to TDC, that key we were discussing, while we were in the gauntlet, while the door wasn't green, it wasn't red either...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:15 AM   #10
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I will brave Muriel's Gauntlet fairly soon. I have souped up my titular character recently with a few things, so I think he'll stand a chance inside of the Gauntlet. I think he needs a good cleric to assist him though. (*Unsubtle plug to get Linu Linereal into Undermountain again!*) Yeah, definitely a good, cute, smart, brokenhearted elven cleric to help out his evil human self... Yes... *cackles insanely to myself*
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote