Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 06:40 PM   #1
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Daxziz and I are looking for someone to help us create a nice new GUI and perhaps do some area graphics for our Baldur's Gate 2 total conversion. This person would need to be good with some image editing package on the PC obviously and if not a semi-professional artist then at least an enthusiast. Of course this person would be treated as a full team member and get credited at the end etc. Also there is no time pressure as the other stuff will take much longer and you would have a few months. Of course this is only for those that would like to see their graphics in a downloadable MOD for BG2.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 04-17-2002, 07:18 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Well, I don't have Baldurs Gate 2, nor have I ever played it, and I dont have a PC either, But I am a graphic artist. I made the GUI skin for the Unreal tournament Mod that made it look like the originl Marathon GUI. I also made some textures and stuff. I also made the GUI skins for Myth II and Marathon in the past [img]tongue.gif[/img] so if you can give me a life-size screenshot of the BGII GUI skin and ask me just what you want differint on it, ill give it a whole new layout if you want [img]smile.gif[/img] hehe...
Old 04-17-2002, 09:23 PM   #3
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Well, I don't have Baldurs Gate 2, nor have I ever played it, and I dont have a PC either, But I am a graphic artist. I made the GUI skin for the Unreal tournament Mod that made it look like the originl Marathon GUI. I also made some textures and stuff. I also made the GUI skins for Myth II and Marathon in the past [img]tongue.gif[/img] so if you can give me a life-size screenshot of the BGII GUI skin and ask me just what you want differint on it, ill give it a whole new layout if you want [img]smile.gif[/img] hehe...
If you don't have a PC how did you post on here? Also, how would you send your work if it's not in digital format? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 10:03 PM   #4
Daxziz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heya.

Sound pretty interresting /)eathKiller, but the stuff with that you don't have a PC is said in a bit tricky way.. are you in that little line saying that you use an Apple Macintosh ??? If so.. gratz you have a real computer *covers for the PC Fanatics*

For everybody: Some of you might know this, but just for sakeness will I remind you people about that this is a hobby... and therefore UNPAID... correct.. no money but lot's of work. Huh ? No, not slavery but a hobby.

We really need somebody or even a whole little GUI-Team, which can make a brand new Interface for Baldur's Gate 2 - Fragile Alliance ( Unofficial BG2 Convertion based at *their* Engine ).

So c'mon people... click that little funny button saying REPLY somewhere in the lower cornors

-Daxziz
Fragile Alliance Co-Lead Developer
www.fragile-alliance.subnet.dk
Old 04-18-2002, 08:40 AM   #5
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Well said Daxy of course it's unpaid, anyone think we're getting paid? Hehe it's purely for hobby. But I know that some people LIKE making graphics so yeah...DeathKiller once we get clear on what you meant about having no PC etc. (could be posting from work?) we can see how to go from there...
Old 04-18-2002, 01:34 PM   #6
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

bump
Old 04-18-2002, 06:02 PM   #7
Daxziz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

*BUMP* INDEED

C'mon... Even /)eathKiller haven't said anything yet.

-Daxziz
Old 04-19-2002, 08:40 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe Deathkiller is posting from a school/computer lab/net cafe? Anyway, I hope you find your man, Uncle Vask.