Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-11-2003, 04:08 AM   #1
The Cavalier
Manshoon

I hear people talk about this, and it sounds cheesy, but I'm not quite sure what it is?
The Cavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 04:31 AM   #2
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Insta-gib. Any creature. Anywhere. There are a few minor exceptions but it will deal over a thousand points of cold damage (i think it's cold) to the creature under your cursor.

Cheezy? There's nothing cheezier.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 04:34 AM   #3
Vedran
Lord Soth

It is primarily used for debugging. And eliminating tough enemies .
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 09:09 AM   #4
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

ctrl-Y is the keyboard abbreviation for "I give up, I can't do this encounter, but I want the game to continue". you get no Exp, but the one your mouse was touching will have exploded and you can steal their gear. I did it to improved Mae'Var. Then I started a new game. It's not very satisfying
Old 01-11-2003, 09:01 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by karlosovic:
ctrl-Y is the keyboard abbreviation for "I give up, I can't do this encounter, but I want the game to continue". you get no Exp, but the one your mouse was touching will have exploded and you can steal their gear. I did it to improved Mae'Var. Then I started a new game. It's not very satisfying
I only use it in my 'Cheat Game', not my actual 'RP Game' [img]tongue.gif[/img] I seem to always play the cheaty game more!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote