Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2002, 02:31 PM   #1
Zidane
Manshoon

Hiya

I have an unusual hobby, collecting miniature perfume bottles, either with or without the contents.

Anyone else have an odd hobby?

Let me know.

Even better if any of you out there collect miniature bottles (perfume not booze) lets get swapping.

Lady Zidane

My site is: www.parfuma-miniatura.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/parfuma-miniatura/Index.htm

It should be www.parfuma-miniatura.com but for some reason the link has been lost to my homepage.

On the case

LZ

[ 05-05-2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Zidane ]
Old 05-05-2002, 02:33 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I used to collect the tops off beer cans. I started on my 18th BD. By the end of the night I had 352.
Old 05-05-2002, 02:45 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
well, i have a collection of small size liquor bottles, but that's not what you're looking for. I would't trade em for perfume anyways, liquor smells better ! lol
Old 05-05-2002, 02:48 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

I used to collect anything to do with Garfield (the cartoon character). I had dozens of books, comics, magazines, annuals, posters, cuddly toys... even an overweight ginger cat with the same name. I was an odd child.

Old 05-05-2002, 02:50 PM   #5
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hey there's nothing wrong with that Alex!
All hail Garfield!!!
Now lets go get some lasagne!!

I don't have any real collections, I used to collect the odd marble now and then, and I've got a very small collection of interesting alcohol bottles.
(You should see my brother's one at uni though!!!)
Old 05-05-2002, 02:57 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I've just started collecting Monopoly sets. I have 3D Monopoly and .COM Monopoly!
Old 05-05-2002, 04:48 PM   #7
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I used to collect anything to do with Garfield (the cartoon character). I had dozens of books, comics, magazines, annuals, posters, cuddly toys... even an overweight ginger cat with the same name. I was an odd child.
I used to buy Garfield agenda's every year of highschool. He's really great.
Old 05-05-2002, 05:07 PM   #8
lroyo

I started collecting Movie Tickets in about 1989. Every movie I've seen since then, I still have the ticket. Most of them have faded away and I've had to write on them.

Sad....but true.

Old 05-05-2002, 07:55 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
well, i have a collection of small size liquor bottles, but that's not what you're looking for. I would't trade em for perfume anyways, liquor smells better ! lol
HAH! johnny, you are right there mate, give me liquor any day (and contrary to popular belief, I am NOT an alcoholic!)

I have about a gazillion postcards, mostly free advertising ones. I tend to pick up postcards wherever I go.
Old 05-05-2002, 07:57 PM   #10
mistral4543

I've been collecting playing cards cos I have this silly dream of setting my own contract bridge club one day...