Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2000, 04:37 PM   #1
Melkor Morgoth

1 How does one get a stronghold?
2 Are they in multiplayer only or what?
3 What does one profit from them?

Old 11-25-2000, 12:05 AM   #2
Larr2

Depending on what class of char. you are, you will have the opportunity to get a strong-hold for that class char. You must fulfill a certain quest, in which you will be rewarded the stronghold for your work. If you do all the sub-quests, you are 100% sure to run across the one that pertains to you. Don't sweat it, and just run around fulfilling quests, and when you get to the house that you will soon own, they will let you know how to obtain it.

Now, if you woud like to know immediatly, tell us what type of char. you are playing, then we can tell you specifically where YOURS will be in the game. (If you wish)

Old 11-25-2000, 04:48 PM   #3
Melkor Morgoth

im a 11th level swashbuckler soon to be dualed to a mage. If i do that quest now i get a thievesguild right, but is it that or planar sphere after dualling or will i get them both.

how will i get that thievesguild and what will i get