Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-11-2001, 09:02 PM   #11
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
first of all, if he has any prove, he wouldn't public it on TV and let the terroist know "yo, I am coming to get ya!"

secondly, how can he get prove so fast? anyone enlighten me here? give me some first hand information, report or whatever. he is just speaking for speaking's sake. they might have some guesses, but guesses, that is all.

and I am sorry to say, he is NOT a good speaker. I was expecting him to waves, demands justice, be passionate, determinance... anyway, I cannot find any of those words appliable to this guy, expcept "acting"

I honestly wasn't horribly impressed with the speach either, but what can you do? Anyways, you are right, we don't have proof yet. I am sure intelligence has suspicions, but it's probably not any more then that.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-11-2001, 09:03 PM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Iraq has motive to help terrorist intent on attacking the U.S. Afganistan relies on international relief aid giving them has alot to lose and little to gain, either politically and economicly.
yep

just think about who is to gain in this attack?
they attacked our way of life, HOW WELL SAID! fear is already spreading, many offices stopped running, prices soaring/dropping, students stopped going to school, workers stopped going to factory, federal government evacuated... that just might be the purpose, you know? to strike fear into a nation who claims freedom, peace and opportunity

Old 09-11-2001, 09:04 PM   #13
G'kar

I'm not gonna knock anyone for their opinion of bush, but i'm gonna avoid flaming him til tomorrow atleast. Today we must stand together and support one another, even Bush. Besides, I think he was sad. I am.

Old 09-11-2001, 09:10 PM   #14
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
I'm not gonna knock anyone for their opinion of bush, but i'm gonna avoid flaming him til tomorrow atleast. Today we must stand together and support one another, even Bush. Besides, I think he was sad. I am.
I'm standing right there with you brother.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-11-2001, 09:12 PM   #15
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

me too, I am not American, but I am with you for the sake of humanity
Old 09-11-2001, 09:13 PM   #16
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ill be here supporting America in the only way i can. im with you guys, and i think we should all band together.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-11-2001, 09:16 PM   #17
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I was listening to the radio on the way back from work today. I heard the entire Congress singing God Bless America in front of the Capitol Building with their arms joined. A spokesman said that today there are no republicans or democrats, only Americans, and they all stand behind the president. Just imagine, 100 congressmen holding hands singing! Seriously, it almost brought tears to my eyes. We do have something to fight for.

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 09:18 PM   #18
Lioness
Jack Burton

Amen, Milamber. Thank You.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-11-2001, 09:30 PM   #19
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

yes!!!! all praise to american people!

it is so wonderful to see compassion and carings in people!
Old 09-11-2001, 09:41 PM   #20
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
yes!!!! all praise to american people!

it is so wonderful to see compassion and carings in people!

No 250, we're all in this together. It's not just Americans. This will effect everybody. It's about the free world. You're standing there with us buddy.

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB