Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2002, 09:08 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

**bow down humbly**

I, 250, One Who Owns Truth, is the maturest kind you can find here. As a matter of fact, I will be the most maturestest person you will ever find in your miserable life span. It doesnt matter to me, however, because your pathetic little world is not of my concern, which is infinitely AND ultimately, greater and grander **gives the prophecy look**

Anyway, even as I am speaking to you, my precious time is slipping. It is thus no less damaging than murdering planet earth. So I will be fast here. As you may already guessed, I possess infinite wisedom and knowledge beyond your bornt-deficent human mind.

To make the matter short, I will cut straight to the matter. As a matter of fact, I dont talk in circles, nor do I speak in riddle. The matter of my concern is, I speak the matter plainly, and you dont know the least matter of the matter of my concern!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! **maniac face**

**gradually calm down**

sorry, kinda lost control there. the matter: (dont start with me) this forum MAY be good, but there are evils lurking behind every shadow. I warn you, newcomers. Don't let your guard down! Why? You can surely feel the greedy eyes preying upon you at this VERY MOMENT.

Be ware the shadow that walks
Be ware the wind that whispers
Be ware the moon that bleeds
Be ware the beast that hunts
Be ware the blood that burns
and worst of all, be ware of the greatest Evil of Mankind, the doom of Humanity, the Purest form of Darkness and Lust beyond your mornoic comprehsion, the TRUE MANIFEST OF EVIL:

BE WARE THE 250 THAT SPAMS!

[img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]

thank you

**bows as he makes an exit**

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: 250 ]

Old 01-15-2002, 09:16 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

actually, a rather swift exit before the Nannies return
Old 01-15-2002, 09:29 AM   #3
Lifetime
Red Dragon

250, I think its time for your medication..
Old 01-15-2002, 09:31 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
250, I think its time for your medication..

again??? damn!!! why... I am already on med... wait.. let me see... it says opiume, is it a substitute of prozac or something like that?
Old 01-15-2002, 09:31 AM   #5
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by 250:

More like a quick exit before the men with those pretty white jackets come a'knocking!
Old 01-15-2002, 09:35 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by 250:

Not nearly swift enough.